Disarmming Iraq.....WAR or NOT?

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!

GO TO WAR WITH SADAUM OR NOT??

YES, GO TO WAR AND KICK HIS ASS!!
88%
NO, LET THE WEAPONS INSPECTORS KEEP INSPECTING!!
13%

Total votes: 16

Feyd Rautha

flag burning

Post by Feyd Rautha »

I found it strange to learn that in your country it is a crime to burn another nation's flag, while here in America any peace-nik protester can make a virtual bon fire with US flags.
Mr_Guano

Post by Mr_Guano »

Feyd Rautha wrote:I found it strange to learn that in your country it is a crime to burn another nation's flag, while here in America any peace-nik protester can make a virtual bon fire with US flags.
My thoughts exactly!
But we arent even allowed to own switchblades here, you know :wink:

I doubt the comedian will be punished though.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Right after the Supreme Court said it was o.k. to burn the flag a guy in Texas went to the post office, pulled down the flag, and burned it. A couple years in prison should remind him, it has to be YOUR flag not someone else's.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Vagrant wrote:Right after the Supreme Court said it was o.k. to burn the flag a guy in Texas went to the post office, pulled down the flag, and burned it. A couple years in prison should remind him, it has to be YOUR flag not someone else's.
Mr. Vagrant,

If I ever see anybody burning an American flag, theirs or not, I do not think I could control myself, or subsequent reactions.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Isn't taking someone else's proptery called theft?
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

SD
Last edited by stepdaddy on Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

I'm with you guys, get rid of the bastard. He's stuffing everyone around and playing the U.N for a bunch of saps.

Hey why is it always Muslims that cause this trouble? I am sure the bulk of Muslim's in the world today are good poeple but these Jihad type organisations are just nuts. Anyway what did you guys ever do wrong....all you do is try and help these people. They take what they need and just shove it back in your face. I think there is a lesson to be learned here......next time the middle east is in a state of conflict......let them fight it out amongst themselves.

As for being kicked in the nads......once some years ago in high school. Guy who obviously hadn't been taught the rules of engagement in a one on one fist fight, booted me one with his steel caps :shock:

VICTORY TO THE COALITION OF THE WILLING!!! :x
Keepin' the dream alive Downunder
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

SD
Last edited by stepdaddy on Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

i would like to see his scrotum stapeled to his forhead!! what pisses me off more than sadam asswipe is bush saying how america will feed those camel humpers while our own people are living under bridges and sleeping in cardboard boxes! those people hate americans, they sould not blame the people of america for the f#@k ups that ruined this countrys economy! yes you have one more vote for war! japan f#@ked with us and they got nuked, funny, but we haven't had any problems with them in quite some time!
thuggin -N- buggin, that's how i roll!
Mr_Guano

Post by Mr_Guano »

In the above post there's a funny side effect to auto-correction...

Mr_G (yes I'm easily amused today)