ready for some good time (and show) in Oregon?

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

ready for some good time (and show) in Oregon?

Post by arthas »

Hi!

As always, we'll be visiting Oregon Knife Show in April, talk about knives and have some good time. I hope many of you will be able to come this year!!!

I'm posting this with great anticipation (the show is around April 12, in Eugene, OR) so that anbody who might like to come can arrange everything. ;-) See you there!

M.
ray

Post by ray »

Mr. Arthas,
You are in deep trouble this year because the Oregon Show is during my Spring Vacation and I will be in the full "RELAX" mode, not having to worry about a schedule. My expertise in poker will fully show itself as it will for several other knife maniacs. Mr. Bonzo is bringing his trained attack dog to watch for you putting cards up your sleeve and he is trained to viciously attack bluffers from Maniago. If you thought you were sleep deprived last year, just wait for this year! :twisted:
If there's one thing I have learned, there's a lot of things I don't know.
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

Wouldn't it be great if a live web-cam could be set up for the event....
then we could ALL see who the best players were.... :wink:
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

hi arthas,

i'm only 6-7 hrs drive from there, and travel there every june for the C.A.R.T. race(formerly Indy) - can you tell me where to find more info on the show? is it open to collectors as well as dealers?
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Post by arthas »

The official information for the show can be found here:

http://www.oregonknifeclub.org/okcashow.html

The event is open to everybody!

M.