Tiny's Great!!!

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
springerknut

Tiny's Great!!!

Post by springerknut »

I would just like to say Tiny's is awsome! Great Knives and Wonderful Service.I'm very happy with my Springer! Now I just need to add some more to my collection.Thanks!! :o
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Springer,

Now that you're a hopeless switch junkie, what did you get? I was blessed with an old fashioned lever yesterday. That pup sure has one hell of a snap.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
springerknut

Post by springerknut »

I purchased a brass,stag lever lock.Nice quality knife.
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Only ONE, this is only the beginning. Never bought from Tiny, but have e-mailed him a couple of times about changing his policy of shipping into Canada. He is a great guy and alot of cool knives. I wish he would ship into Canada, i want that mammoth switch. :cry:
Welcome and enjoy collecting like the rest of us nuts.
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Razor, he shipped to me once. It got thru but there was a mix-up and he refunded me and told me to keep the knife for the hassle (that knife is in my avatar). I rember back in Septemer, he said he MIGHT ship to Canada if the order is over $100 and express shipping.
Roccomo

Post by Roccomo »

Mr. springerknut.

Yes, Long live Tiny.

Mr. Bonzo.

I too was blessed with an old fashioned leverlock yesterday and I will be speaking to the Lord thy God this evening about several more of them. In imitation stag, please. Amen.