out the front auto

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Demonicus

Post by Demonicus »

Ha, ha. I don't need a letter opener, so I think I'm going to save my cash for an Ultratech.
collectall

Post by collectall »

buy the chineese scarab clone best out the fornt ive owned.
allthough i never spent more than 50$ on 1..
but for arond 30 if u find 1 their durable, and i like it alot.. better than the italians and i have had maney of them key word "HAD"
collectall
whiskers

Post by whiskers »

I saw a fireant made by Microtech.that looked nice.a little thinner than the scarab.I prefer the single action.they make that metallic clank when they lock up.scares the hell out of people that don't know what's coming.they don't really like the idea of having to cock it tho.I have a couple pyhons that are really loud.
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

By the way, anybody heard from ratstuph lately? He's been absent for a while.

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

I see him post over at BladeForums fairly frequently, but I guess we must have ticked him off over here. :?
leighdog

Post by leighdog »

A half way decent knife is the one i got.Its called a cupid clone and stu has them for a miniscule price.They are much better made than the nato ones and the tomb raider ones.I am not at all disapointed"I will be getting a micro though just to have one.Or maybe a nice paragon ATKO 10.
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

Benchmade has a brand-new OTF with a D2 steel blade called the Infidel. It will outperform any other OTF regardless of price or place of manufacture. MSRP: $450.00.

I believe this to be the be-all, end-all in the world of OTF knives. It should outlive 4 generations of the original purchaser and still keep working... literally! :)

Here's the website and page for the Infidel.

http://www.benchmade.com/products/produ ... model=3300

I hope that the Model 3300 will supersede any other OTF manufactured, rendering them technically obsolete. Time and technology march on!

Scott