Pictures posted

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!

Post by Guest »

Mr. Tiny,

Just checked out your 60's flashback. That's a mess that I could relate to. I was wondering if Austin Power's was hiding in there? The pic page is shaping up nicely. I should have some more after the 4th.

Best Regards,

Bonz
tiny

Post by tiny »

I'm still not sure how those pictures came together like that. We actually had a few hundred knives laid out for weekly inventory, and I decided to take a break in the middle of it. I started plinking on one of my Strat's and decided it might look kinda cool to lay a few knives on top of it and take a snap shot. But for some reason, we kept adding more knives, then more guitars to hold them. We ended up with about 8 guitars burried under the mess, and about every knife in the house (almost) ;) . Then someone got the idea to lay a couple jug's down, and before you knew it, everyone was taking a pull on the jugs, and piling on more knives. Lack of sobriety was a definate factor in the outcome of that mess..... Call it abstract art.

We got some real good pictures in this week. I'm real happy with it and hope everyone else is enjoying it....

8)
majorsteve

Post by majorsteve »

That's a cool 60's flashback pic Tiny! I bet it was fun taking a shot o whisky and then flickin open three or four knives...take another shot o whisky and flick open a few more knives. Just make sure next time that you got about eight naked women layin about just to "round out" the picture.
Steely Dan

Post by Steely Dan »

[quote="slappy / psychoticsumo"]oh we also did a halloween gag with a lawn mower there is pics of it on my webpage if anyone wants to check it out click the halloween fun button

http://www.angelfire.com/il2/sumopage[/quote]
Just great I laughed my head off! :D