Pictures posted

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tiny

Pictures posted

Post by tiny »

Finally got a page set up for pic's. Just click the link on our website. Be sure to send your pic's in and we'll get them put up.....After we get enough of them posted, we can start voting for the best. (I'll supply the prizes).....
Send to: Pics@tinyscoolstuff.com
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Tiny,

Thanks for getting those pics up. Now that Mr. Slappy has showed us where hamsteaks come from, 'ol ray can now chuck his cookies in peace. Those damascus blades are just a part of the pile. I'll send some more pic's later. Got a few stag swings you may recall. Isn't that Stag Picklock just gorgeous! I snagged the pick, the ivory and the dark horn from you. Mr. Ego sold me that blond in Eugene. I forgot who sold me that briar.
I bought the 18" Falcon from Tydy in Eugene as well, but didn't show up too well in the pic. The only one I didn't meet in Eugene was YOU! Next year we party, and I'm bringing Wally with me!

Best Regards,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
tiny

Post by tiny »

You got it Mr. Bonz!!

slappy / psychoticsumo

Post by slappy / psychoticsumo »

i had bone cancer above the knee so they amputated 3 yrs ago ....people kept askin what do they do with the damn leg i kept tellin people dont eat any chinese food for like a month............. well the first solid meal i got in the hospital was "stir fry chicken" we all turned green and started crackin up i said real loud oh look its my leg and my friend ran to the can coverin his mouth lol :wink:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Stir Fry

Post by Vagrant »

I really like your sense of humor. One time when I was in the Hospital
they kept taking blood until i felt like a pin-cushion. I told them to stop before I needed a transfussion. Ten minutes later you guessed it, they
start a transfussion. then another Doctor comes in for more blood. I told
him to take it out of the transfussion bag. He did not think that was funny.
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. Slappy,

I bet your the star attraction in an ass kicking contest! :lol: Rest assured, I will avoid any Chinese restaurants within close proximity to any hospitals. Reminds me of when I took a 2 story dive back in 89. This cute little nurse was giving me a sponge bath, when she asked if I was able to take care of my privates. Hell no! I have a broken arm! You can do it! Boy howdy! I thought I was in for a real treat! Wrong! She went and got this big ugly male nurse and said he was gonna wash me up! Wrong! My left arm aint broke, leave me alone!

Best Regards,

Bonz
blackroseblackstripes

Post by blackroseblackstripes »

When is the deadline for pic's?
Stewed, Screwed and Tatooed!
tiny

Post by tiny »

No deadline for Pic's! We'll keep going with it as long as there's participation. When the interest dies, so will the page(s).....

8)
slappy / psychoticsumo

the one day i was layn in the bed and bored and morphine'd outta my skull so i found the bed adjust buttons and i made the bed go up as high as it would go and the nurse came walkin in and yells at me "what the hell are you doin up there?"....... i looked at her with a shit eatin grin and said "baby you just give me a rise" she turned beet red shook her head and turned and walked out the room.... ill never forget how red her face was lol
slappy / psychoticsumo

oh we also did a halloween gag with a lawn mower there is pics of it on my webpage if anyone wants to check it out click the halloween fun button

http://www.angelfire.com/il2/sumopage
tiny

Post by tiny »

Damn your a sick cookie... (My kinda guy... I love it!!!)

8)
slappy / psychoticsumo

this year we have something in mind in way of axe or chainsaw maby lol
hollowdweller

Post by hollowdweller »

Bonzo,

That AKC picklock totally rocks! What beautiful stag!! I can't wait till they come out with them.
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. Hollowdweller,

I have quite a few stags in the pile, but the pick beats'em all. I would like to see a Mammoth Ivory on a picklock. AKC maybe coming out with some picklocks, but I can truly say I scored one of the very first. Thanks Tiny.

Best Regards,

Bonz
tiny

Post by tiny »

Got some great pictures in over the last couple days... Check em' out and be sure to keep them coming! If you can't scan and e-mail them, write us for address to mail them too.....

8)