Where's Benny?

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Where's Benny?

Post by JerrBear »

Has anyone heard from our olde pal, BennytheBlade? He hasn't posted since Aug. 6th, last year.

I'm sure many of you recall that he is the gentleman who did such a fine job in helping us get our TBF knives.

I hope he is okay...
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
mr_edge

Re: Where's Benny?

Post by mr_edge »

JerrBear wrote:Has anyone heard from our olde pal, BennytheBlade? He hasn't posted since Aug. 6th, last year.

I'm sure many of you recall that he is the gentleman who did such a fine job in helping us get our TBF knives.

I hope he is okay...
...don't forget the 3 dozen first run LLO's he brought in for us too. I certainly do miss his input here...a gentleman indeed. I had last heard he frequented ramanon.
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

I also miss his input.. a true gentleman indeed.. the last time I checked he was posting regurlarly over at Ramanon.. I think he's also on several other forums.. I have a feeling the loss of PB hit him pretty badly.. and may be part of the reason he no longer comes here..

All the best
Teddy
ratstuph

Post by ratstuph »

I ran across him over on BF a couple months (I think) ago. He was nice as always.
Rats...
sheep-free since '93'...
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Benny was a true asset to the forum. I have seen him post at JerzeeDevil lately. I seem to remember a recent sale where it seemed he was unloading many of his Italian's. I know he was always showing great looking customs and I think thats the main focus of his collection now a days.

SD
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

I got a pm from Bonzo and thought I would drop by and say hello.

"Hello"

Its really nice that you guys think about me and even better to see some of the same familiar faces.

I have been spending a lot of time over at JD and on bladeforums, but it seems less and less (seems this is how married life works :roll: )

Teddy wrote: I have a feeling the loss of PB hit him pretty badly.. and may be part of the reason he no longer comes here..

All the best
Teddy
Teddy-
I think you really hit the nail on the head. I have made some changes in my interests in knives, but mostly, PB passing really took the wind outta my TB sails so to speak. Its weird being sentimental about someone I never met, but I do miss that old rascal. There was nothing like PB going off on a newbie to brighten my day :lol: 8)
Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
mr_edge

Post by mr_edge »

Nice to hear from you Benny! I hope you'll make a point of stopping by every now and again to say hi. I'm sure we'd all like to see where your collecting tastes have changed. All the best to you sir!
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

Thanks-
I need to drop by here more for the pictures and the community at the very least.
And of course the italian bug never really goes away :twisted:
Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

Thanks for dropping by Benny... even if you're not staying it is nice to hear from you..

All the best
Teddy
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Hey Benny,
It's great to hear from you again,your input is really missed!
Any chance of you making the Atlanta show this June,there's a bunch of us going and it would be great to see you.
teq
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
missaman

Post by missaman »

BTB nice to hear from you. I spend some time on La Bellas site as well..
Even headed north to say High :lol:
Missa
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

GREETINGS, Mr. Benny!

Good to hear from you. Don't be a stranger - This is your HOME! :P
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

BTB, great to see you back. Please don't be a stranger.

SD
daddyloko

Post by daddyloko »

Hey Benny,good to know your still around. Stop by more often.
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

Hi Yah Benny,
I'm glad to hear you are well and it's good to hear from you. I agree with you that when PB passed it sure did change. He was the life of this forum and it takes time to change after a loss like that. I know it was a noticable change here and felt by all.
Take Care
Steve
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson