Robbie Dalton

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tiny

Robbie Dalton

Post by tiny »

I checked into the RD Companions and as luck would have it, my supplier ran out of stock. He's hopeful of having more in shortly.

I see they're going for big bucks on blade auction. Starting bids of $165 with 3 days of bidding left!

(Our price on them will be $150.00 when they come in). Eventually we'll have them in Silver, Black, and Green Cammo.....

Later!
8)
airblade

Post by airblade »

:?:
Last edited by airblade on Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zack

Post by Zack »

Het Tiny,
Outstanding!!! I'll definitely keep an eye on the site, and when those bad boys appear... BTW, I got my Sim Horn sixer just now. That little mugg is downright sweet... Keep up the fine work. Thanks.
Zack.
tiny

Post by tiny »

The R.D. Companions are available again and should be in stock by the end of the week.

8)
tiny

Post by tiny »

They're now in stock!!

8)
tiny

Post by tiny »

Hey, I have one RD Companion left from a no-show mail-in. It's a Silver with Black Inserts if anyone is interested. Still at the original price $149.95 + S&H. It's not listed on the website, so just drop me an e-mail.
I got lot's of e-mails looking for them when we sold out last week, but I honestly can't remember who they were from, nor do I have time to scan through several hundred e-mails, so if your still looking, let me know. (Only have ONE left)!

8)
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Tiny,

Thanks for the offer, but it appears that the Hubie swing guard I have been waiting patiently for has cleared customs (yay!), so I will have to pass on this offer at the moment. BTW, thanks for posting those pic's I sent you yesterday. I cannot however, seem to get 'Herr Schultz' to come up on the site. Mrs. Bonzo was somewhat disapointed, but I told her, 'Shit! the beast is right outside!' I mistakenly erased the pic with all those stiletto's including leverlocks. Anyway, when some more RD's come your way, I'll pick one up from ya. Thanks Bro.

Best Regards,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
tiny

Post by tiny »

Mr. Bonzo,
Our host server has been screwed up all day but it's working fine
now. (I just tried it). Try hitting the "Refresh" button on your PC. It should be showing up good....

8)
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. Tiny,

Yep, that stupid mutt will live in infamy now. My last Rott was 10 times the dog this one is, but these pups scare the shit out of anything that comes in the yard. You should have seen the animal control lady a few weeks ago. She didn't want to get out of her truck. When she did, Herr Schultz ran up to her and did a complete nose-plant in her crotch! Lucky mutt, cause she was really good lookin too! I avoided a ticket cause the mutt is so gentle and she seemed well pleased.

Best Regards,

Bonz
tiny

Post by tiny »

That's a sweet looking pup. Ya have a spendy collection that needs protection. I'd have one myself but I'm on the road to much. When I leave, I just wrap everything valuable in plastic and drop in the bottom of my 200 gal. Piranha tank :D

8)
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Mr. Bonzo:
Those blades need protection, luckly they have such a cute protecter for it's size good to lure in pray :wink: ... But nice dog!
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. Tiny,

I heard that in Brazil, the ranchers will run a decoy cow downstream from the rest of the herd just so the piranhas can gang up on the one cow and not screw with the rest of the herd. So, with that kind of strategy, just how do ya get to the bundle at the bottom of that 200 gal tank? Do I suspect a shortage of kitty kats in the hood?

Mr. Joint-Man,

My last Rott had a non-stop tounge. He would stalk my youngest son just so he could sneak up behind him and jump up, place a paw on his shoulder and give him a big slobbery wet greeting behind the ear. I must have seen him do that trick at least 20 times. Rotts are very smart beasts, but also very thick headed and stubborn. This one has a limp from getting creamed by Mrs. Bonzo's Bronco. It would have killed a normal dog.

Best Regards,

Bonz