You Guys are Dangerous

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Roccomo

Post by Roccomo »

DocV wrote:I guess it's hopeless. I'll just have to give in. I was looking at the 5.5" stilettos. How durable are the acyrlic handles? Maybe if I order one that matches my wifes earrings, she'll forgive me.

Mr DocV.

Welcome. It seems to me that switchblades only become more and more interesting over time. You're gonna want to buy more ( a lot more) and it will help if the wife doesn't cringe at the sight of an auto. You're looking at the right thing (5.5 or 6.25 inch). Try the imitation ivory. I gave one of these to a female co-worker (who was not into ANY kind of knife) and she loves the thing. I get a kick out of seeing her at her desk flicking the thing repeatedly - kind of reminds me of me. They are so addictive. For yourself if you like the mikov lever try a Hubertus lever (top shelf) or an SKM lever ( inexpensive user) these are the most practical carry and everday use automatics.
DocV

Post by DocV »

Okay, you guys have twisted my arm.....I'm so weak. I'm going to order a 5.5" horn stiletto after Thanksgiving. By the way, a word of caution concerning CRKT folders. Mine opened in my pocket unbeknownst to me. I stuck my hand in my pocket and zap! :oops: ....5 stitches from a colleague who was laughing so hard, he almost couldn't see straight. :lol: Apparently, if the pivot screw loosens up with usage, the release gets very touchy. I've tighented it back up, but there is no safety mechanism on this knife(except for common sense)
Anyway. have a happy Thanksgiving!
"A chance to cut is a chance to cure.....heal with cold steel."
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Thats one of the main reasons i never carry an auto in my pocket, especially with the family jewels not to far off. Always try to use a sheath if possible, this would protect your knife and yourself.
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
sammy da blade

italians

Post by sammy da blade »

just made my first order from tiny,scrolling down through all those italian stilettos gave me a woody, now i have 15 stilettos, all italian and 2 italian levers, not to mention all the coil fired stuff, when will it stop!i may have to check into rehab, again! Tiny has some nice $%&$#@ stuff!!!!!!
thuggin -N- buggin, that's how i roll!
tiny

Post by tiny »

Doofus Emeritus wrote:Mr. Doc,

You are about to be coronated into the hollowed halls of hopelessness. There's hope for alcoholics, druggies and smokers, but there is no cure for spring steel addiction. So, with that said, I suggest spending your Christmas funds on spring steel. I did.

Welcome.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
Gee Bonz, does make me a pusher?