Where are the pictures on Tiny's site?

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
race
Location: In Scottsdale, AZ where I'm very busy Hating Liberals and Loving Freedom /Autos are not illegal here

Where are the pictures on Tiny's site?

Post by race »

I just went to Tiny's site and there were no pictures of the knives for sale.

I assume this is just temporary.?.

On a happier note, I received my order shipped email from tiny's yesterday and one from (deleted) stating my order should arrive on Monday the 18th... Can't wait.... Many Thanks to Tinys....
Race; Hater of Liberals, Lover of firearms, Collector of Switchblades, Enjoyer of Freedom.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

All of us [myself included] have mentioned shipping info in a moment of indiscretion, but it's best not to mention a shippers name.
Air-mail, Express, or surface mail, priority mail, etc. should be o.k.
race
Location: In Scottsdale, AZ where I'm very busy Hating Liberals and Loving Freedom /Autos are not illegal here

Post by race »

point well taken....
Race; Hater of Liberals, Lover of firearms, Collector of Switchblades, Enjoyer of Freedom.