I'm looking for a new bike

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-

Heh, heh, heh- good one! Zingo- 'eh Mr. Dopey Head Fish guy?

Actually, I believe the befitting mode of Missaman transport to be a nice shiny Vespa, the super-duper model with multiple rearview mirrors, handle bar streamers, and a lunch box on both sides. Wouldn't he be resplendant in his cameoflaged crash helmet whilst out playing target for the Mongol's Motorcycle Activity and Goodwill Club?

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Corpse,

Well, Mr. Missaman missed out on the nice red Harley with the lunchboxes and the streamers you so admired. I just happend to sell it to some poor chap who lost his house and Sportster in a fire which burned down 22 other homes recently. I felt sorry for him and sold it at cost. The chap was so happy, he told me he couldn't sleep the night before he came to pick it up. Christmas came early for the guy.

Now, back to regular business, anyone want quadruple marked up knives?

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson