New member just saying hi!

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Wallace
I just figured you were more proud of your verbal skills then your knife making skills. My but you are the active one this morning I guess the Mrs Rolling Pin strikes the fear of Crom in you.
PB
BleedingMisanthropica

Post by BleedingMisanthropica »

The Falcon wrote:I used to have a Mustang - '65, 289 cu.in., 4 speed. :D
But Mustangs are like bellybuttons - everybody's got one. :?
But not everybody has a knife that flashes steel at the push of a button! :wink:
Welcome to the forum that talks about knives and just about every other darn thing too! :D
Thanks! Yes, Mustangs are everywhere, for good reason. Best bang for the buck poneycar you can get! Everyone does not, however, have one like mine. My suspension alone cost several times the book value of the car. If you ever find yourself bored sometime, check out my homepage. My dad had a '65 289 4spd too! Before I came along, they could afford those kinds of hobbies. In almost three decades I have no memories of my parents driving anything worth mentioning, but what's the first thing he does when I move out? Goes and buys a new GT! I guess it's just in our blood.
So, I've got that, and several knives that flash steel at the push of a button too!(and a cute wife who enthusiastically supports both of those obsessions) Guess I've got it better than I thought! :D
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

a belated welcome from me too - you've definately found the right place if you're nuts for knives 8)
floater

Post by floater »

BleedingMisanthropica,
If you've partnered up with a woman that likes hot rods, switchblades, and you...... 8) you can afford to be bloody misanthropic!

:!: :D Welcome :D :!:

floater
It's all here before your eyes / Safety is a big disguise ....
That hides among the other lies / They divide and conquer.
BleedingMisanthropica

Post by BleedingMisanthropica »

Heh heh heh... thanks. 8)