Fathers day

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
missaman

Fathers day

Post by missaman »

I hope all here had a great fathers day I really did. The weather was perfect, and I was sent off fishing by my two girls I left 2 pounds of ground venison for them to work with. I came home to a great meal of venison tacos with all the fixin's with ice cream cake for desert there is an advantage to having girls. I got a new mouse pad hand made by them :D
Life is good....
The job situation will resolve it's self soon thanks for the words of encouragement. Jim I'll pm you tomarrow, Bill I'll stay away from Memphis. The carolinas were great. Just spend some time in SEDC and you will see some real Gangstas....
Too many to shoot in one drive bye bye :wink:
My best to all you dads today
Missaman in da hood 8)
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Same to you
PB
DMF

Post by DMF »

Hi Missaman...

I have two girls as well, 9 and 12 yrs and they live with the ex about 2 and a half hours drive away.. I had them with me this weekend and we had a great time.. got a nice handpainted T-shirt for fathers day, with their handprints on it.. I only wish the weekends could go on forever :cry:

regards
DMF
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Missaman-

We can hardly wait to see your new fishes holding kids avatar...

I got 4 guitar picks and a blood red necktie. Hmmm- when was the last time I wore a tie, (around my neck on purpose, that is), I wonder?

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse