Euro 2004 thread

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Bowtown Blade wrote:lets see... i can remember Larry Bird, Kevin McHale and Danny Anige, I think they beat the Lakers twice for the title in the 80's, I think....
Vagrant have you read Larry Bird comments lately about when he played ? he said allot of teams would have another white player guard him and he would consider that as a insult :lol: . he was a great player
A "wild guess" since I'm really not into team sports; would be '84 and '85 :?
The only reason I even noticed was all the Black people where I wotked were for the Lakers so I watched a few minutes to see why :?: :?:
I figured it out, quickly :wink:
I worked for B.A.S.F. and the guys in QC were recording the game to check the Tape quality :idea: :wink:
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

jim d, wrote: You mentioned the Fuji Islands; is that where the film is made? :D

LOL! :lol:
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
Bowtown Blade

Post by Bowtown Blade »

for video tape or audio or both, i am just courious.

I have been reading online that Larry Bird has been saying that the NBA has been holding back white players from becoming superstars in the NBA, oh well I guess he is intitled to his opinion.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Bowtown Blade wrote:for video tape or audio or both, i am just courious.

I have been reading online that Larry Bird has been saying that the NBA has been holding back white players from becoming superstars in the NBA, oh well I guess he is intitled to his opinion.
"Equal oppertunity" laws say 11% of all brain surgeons must be "Non-white" they do NOT say 89% of all Basketball player must be white :roll:
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

We need "affirmative action" in professional sports.
There's a bunch of scrawny little white dudes that are being screwed out of multi-million dollar basketball contracts! :?
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

England!

Post by arthas »

So, England is ready for final part... we'll see Italy tomorrow. ;)

M.
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Portugal has good chances of winning. They started off slow but kicked ass against Spain. May the best team win, except France.
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Post by arthas »

Italy is OUT!

We deserved it. although the 2-2 draw between Denmark and Sweden might have been agreed (but I don't think so), Italy defeated with much difficulty Bulgary. At last, the Scandinavian teams were the best of our pool...

M.