skool's out for summer!!!!

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
sakura

skool's out for summer!!!!

Post by sakura »

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA!
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Sakura
I hate to burst your bubble but school was out for me about 36 years ago. And the rest is all downhill lad.
PB
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Oh to be 17 again spending the entire summer partying at the shore.

Shit I'll take 28 partying every weekend at the shore over again. Had more cash flow so I could party longer.

SD
sakura

Post by sakura »

I can't party. I'm in hickville. all partys involve country music, or alcohol and fireworks.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

sakura wrote:I can't party. I'm in hickville. all partys involve country music, or alcohol and fireworks.
well shit,don't throw me in that brier batch :roll:
teq
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

sakura wrote:I can't party. I'm in hickville. all partys involve country music, or alcohol and fireworks.
I don't believe these items are mutually exclusive. They are most probably cumulative so that "all partys involve country music AND alcohol AND fireworks". Throw in some of Teq's FG (be careful of the ones from Wal-Mart), a fist fight or two and you should be OK.
sakura

Post by sakura »

hehehehe... it reminds me of the time, at the beach... where those guys were shooting fireworks at each other..... and the guy put the mortar in wrong..... and he was holding it, and it exploded in his hand.... and he started screaming, and running. and he washed the burns off in the saltwater.... ya... I'll bet he felt that in the morning.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Redneck suicide - Hold my beer and watch this :shock:
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

i thought maybe this was an alice cooper thread :cry:

oh well...so sakura what the hell are you going to do with the rest of your life :twisted:
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

alcohol, country music, and fireworks! where's the guns? it;s not a hick party without some shootin going on.
thuggin -N- buggin, that's how i roll!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

GUNS you want Guns :?: [but please put them away when the drinking starts :idea: ]
Top to bottom: Astra, Uberti, American Derringer, all in .45 Colt :D
Top to bottom: 12 ga folding stock, Swedish 6.5x55, Ross .303, Sprinfield .30,06 [I bet a lot of you Canuckians don't even have a Ross :wink: ]
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Al
Who needs a pickup truck when you can rig up that setup. Perfect for riding shotgun.
PB
sakura

Post by sakura »

what am I going to do with the rest of my life? you ask, well. lets see.... it'll have to involve beer, knives, guns, fireworks, beer, hmmmmmm... I have no idea.
daddyloko

Post by daddyloko »

mrbigg asked sakura
oh well...so sakura what the hell are you going to do with the rest of your life
He's still young enough for us to send him on a universal quest for the perfect Switchblade knife.
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

PB,

I'm only about 2 years younger than you (I think) and school has pretty much never been out for me!

Jim