Canadian roll call..?

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

50 degress F today in Southern N.H. today :? Without Canada, N.H. would go so far North it might have been 30 :!: We NEED Canada to protect us from that :wink:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

The weather today was a little worse here than in Medicine Hat, Alberta :( [and it's bedtime :wink: ]
ktonix

Post by ktonix »

yestarday it was nearly 30-31 C , I dont know what that is in F , prob 80-90
------------
James Foster
jamief@ktonix.com
http://www.ktonix.com
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

ktonix wrote:We should have a canadian passaround :)
Mr. Ktonix,
I'm sure the Mods will agree when I tell Ya that every passaround has not been limited to a certain country. This forum is open to all nations except maybe Iraq and then if they come up with a good blade they too might get in.
If you want to have a Canadian only Game going, start a forum up for Canadians only. By the way, you guys do have nice night crawlers up that way. :lol:
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

Mr. Claudester,

While I totally agree with you about this forum being truly international there is a problem with a passaround knife not being restricted to one country.... it's those guys at the borders... (you know.... the ones who were born out of wedlock) they have an annoying tendency of occasionally stopping certain items from reaching their destinations.

It would therefore seem sensible (to me anyway) to restrict any passarounds to one country only... 8)

Best wishes
Teddy
DMF

Post by DMF »

Pushbutton wrote:I'm deciding whether or not to lock this thread due to it's racial content. What if everyone decided to do this? How many Pakistanis here, how many Italians etc. Now for years you Canadians have been well behaved and I have let you stick around cause I know theres nothing else to do in Canada cept call people hoser. So lets forget this nonsense and go back to your tents and log cabins and tan some hides or something you do to pass the day. 8)
PB
MR. PB I was giving this post some "sober" second thought on the way to work. kinda wondered what type of reaction it would get, if any. what can i say, yesterday was an off day I ran out of fresh hide to tan, and my backbacon supply is low, so i thought this post would help pass the time until the sun comes over the horizon again this year, it's been continuous night for the last six months and it's starting to piss me off.. :wink:

In reality this wasn't intended to exclude the US portion of the membership, more just wondering how many "hosers" there are... so if I've pissed off the majority of the membership.. just tell me what the penalty is,, am I condemned to sport one of those little red X's Foreverrrrr? or just be ignored..? :roll:

if i have a choice I'll take the little red X. :cry:

Mr. Claudester
I think the idea of a canadian passaround was more about practical concerns than a :P at our US brothers, :)

So please Mr. PB don't exclude us from the clubhouse, we need somewhere to get in out of the cold :lol: :lol: :lol:

DMF
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

Mr. Claudester
I think the idea of a canadian passaround was more about practical concerns than a at our US brothers,

DMF
As Teddy put it and me forgetting about the customs issues it does make more sense for each of our countries to do our own thing.
Sorry about my quick mouth. I still think you guys got great worms. :roll:
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
DMF

Post by DMF »

Claudester wrote:I still think you guys got great worms. :roll:
Yeah they are wonderful aren't they, I had some last night on mashed potatoes (My Favourite way) :wink: how do you like them?? and please don't say "on a hook" I would hate to think our wonderful worms are facing such a fate :shock: when we send to vacation in the US..

regards
DMF
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Claudester wrote:I still think you guys got great worms. :roll:
DMF wrote: Yeah they are wonderful aren't they, I had some last night on mashed potatoes (My Favourite way) :wink: how do you like them?? and please don't say "on a hook" I would hate to think our wonderful worms are facing such a fate :shock: when we send to vacation in the US..

I like 'em in cookies or raw, right outta the tub!
Anyone who would put the tasty lil critters onna hook and drown 'em is a total Barbarian (no offense, Mr. Vagrant!).

If I dumped a tub of 'em in my garden and they did what night crawlers do inna night, would the babies still be Canadian?
This has been a puzzlement for me for some time...
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
DMF

Post by DMF »

JerrBear wrote: If I dumped a tub of 'em in my garden and they did what night crawlers do inna night, would the babies still be Canadian?
This has been a puzzlement for me for some time...
yeah i've spent more than a few hours pondering just that same topic, I suppose it would depend on if they kept to themselves, or took to cavorting with their US hosts... :?: if the latter then.. dual citizenship would be my quess :idea:

Philisophically
DMF
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

DMF
I love our Canadian contingent here. A couple like to fry my ass but overall for a backwoods country second only to the Sudan I am eay to apease. A few quality knives would get you back in my good graces 8)
PB
mr_edge

Post by mr_edge »

I was going to suggest we have a Canadian Passaround a while ago, but didn't want the Yanks thinking we just copy everyting their culture does. :wink: :lol:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

mr_edge wrote:I was going to suggest we have a Canadian Passaround a while ago, but didn't want the Yanks thinking we just copy everyting their culture does. :wink: :lol:
Oh why not copy our culture who else could you copy - Tanzania :?:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

51 F in medicine hat - 80 F here today :)
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

It's about 80f here too.... NOT nice though.... muggy!!

Best wishes
Teddy