Asking forum members for a BA dealer recommendation

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Sam Hotton

Asking forum members for a BA dealer recommendation

Post by Sam Hotton »

Has anyone dealt with a BA dealer with the handle of "Horn" from NJ? I don't find him listed in the "Good ones" list, and I've not dealt with him before.
With thanks,
Sam
JAGMAN

Post by JAGMAN »

Good morning Sam,
Always see him on BA selling good items - I got a knife with no problems, fast delivery and it was just as stated, he seems fine to me,
Someone else may have had a few more dealing with him.
Jagman
right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think
I've forgotten this before.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

sam,
i've only delt with him twice,a little high priced,but both knives were of good quality,and the shipping was fast,he's not much on leaving feedback though.
teq
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

I recall someone mentioning that he felt that a knife he bought from him had been misrepresented. Horn agreed to take the knife back and refund the money on the condition that the buyer never bid on one of his auctions again.

Jim
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

I can't help wondering why he doesn't buy a new camera and take some decent pics of his knives.... perhaps he doesn't WANT to show nice clear pics?? .... I wouldn't buy anything from him.

Best wishes
Teddy