A Fitting Tribute To the Esteamed Mr. Pushbutton-

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
j.a.c.

Post by j.a.c. »

had to wait for Bonzo to translate. :oops:
here's a pic of just the knife.

Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-

Say, hey thanks, man! That sure brought back a fine memory, kinda' like the wet kiss of the cold fist of reality.

Mr. J.A.C.-

Fine work, ol' pal! That WJC custom #5 unit was a instant classic, especially after I ditched the first prototype's somewhat less than brand new handle, and pilfered the unused scales, 'eh? Sure warms up the ol' WJC stone heart to see that again, and it's ripple effect resultant to those herein who hid behind the gauze of decorum righteousness whilst jealously coveting with unbridled envy the posession of same by our own noble Bonzoid, Mr. Doofus Emeritus.

Ain't life grand?

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse

P.S. I sure do miss Mr. Pushbutton...
Wally J. Corpse

Re: A Fitting Tribute To the Esteamed Mr. Pushbutton-

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-

Time has come again! "Hai ! Wakarimmasuyo !"

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Corpse,

Old man time has certainly put a dent in these sacred pages. Although I was graying somewhat 20 years ago, it has completely taken over. I certainly pray the 4th of July will never die here in the states, and thanks for send me this little pic for reminding me of some swell past times.
7-4.jpg
7-4.jpg (42.74 KiB) Viewed 3995 times
Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

It could be worse, I had hair when I joined the forum but unfortunately for me I now have to wear a hat when outside. I hate hats!
2024 candidate for president
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Mr. Sammy the blade-

If you wish, eye can have some of the artists here at the home make a nice toupee for you, a few of the guests in the scabies ward are rather hairy and shedding....

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse
sammy the blade

That would be greatly appreciated butt, if possible could I have. Oh, nevermind. I'm in no position to be choosey.
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Mr. sammy the blade-

Of course you are somewhat authorized to ASsume the position of your preference, however, whatever your choice, it's almost certainly likely to attract/encourage debasement served with wantons in ridiculli….

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse
sammy the blade

Works for me, I can take some ridicule with out getting butt hurt. Just make sure the wig has some resemblance of hair on top. Be sure it covers the hole of the roadkill I'm sure it will be made from.
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, mr. Sammy the blade-

Aha! Roadkill, eh? that idea almost practically qualifies ye AS the sage of the lower case. It is an epiphany with merit, though, well done.
I haven't availed myself of the unnatural resource of roadkill for quite awhile, not since I created the WJC Custom Fur stole for the intended prom date her. I'll admit it was my first fashion design attempt, and the fur may have been somewhat slightly bare or splotchy from road death friction coefficient, but it was the inherent aroma that got us the parting of the dance floor crowd!
Therefore, I will have the Mensa team scouring the shoulders in search of a unit of lifelike minus hair concealment for ya.
Note to ponder- remember how Fess's son, Israel, always wore an eviscerated coon skin hat? He was always fondling the tale to ease anxiety while attempting to woo his cabin cousins. It occurred to me that, with the proper sized small mammal corpse, I can replicate, no, actually surpass that memory charm for your exposed pate disguise, to wit: a mostly intact hairy pelt complete with tail and sphincter, you can use the tail that droops onto your forehead to win friends when you go to the store to meet strangers, during your encounter, merely raise and lower the tail to expose the anus, whilst grinning and moving closer to subject, a snappy mumbled theme song is optional.

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse
sammy the blade

Wally J. Corpse wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:35 pm Greetings, mr. Sammy the blade-

Aha! Roadkill, eh? that idea almost practically qualifies ye AS the sage of the lower case. It is an epiphany with merit, though, well done.
I haven't availed myself of the unnatural resource of roadkill for quite awhile, not since I created the WJC Custom Fur stole for the intended prom date her. I'll admit it was my first fashion design attempt, and the fur may have been somewhat slightly bare or splotchy from road death friction coefficient, but it was the inherent aroma that got us the parting of the dance floor crowd!
Therefore, I will have the Mensa team scouring the shoulders in search of a unit of lifelike minus hair concealment for ya.
Note to ponder- remember how Fess's son, Israel, always wore an eviscerated coon skin hat? He was always fondling the tale to ease anxiety while attempting to woo his cabin cousins. It occurred to me that, with the proper sized small mammal corpse, I can replicate, no, actually surpass that memory charm for your exposed pate disguise, to wit: a mostly intact hairy pelt complete with tail and sphincter, you can use the tail that droops onto your forehead to win friends when you go to the store to meet strangers, during your encounter, merely raise and lower the tail to expose the anus, whilst grinning and moving closer to subject, a snappy mumbled theme song is optional.

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse
That would be quite fitting and appreciated, gets kinda cold here in Indiana. Anxiously awaiting the arrival and pm me shipping charges.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Sammy,

Most roadkill in my area doesn't last long with the scavengers and such, except for the skunks. They tend to get flattened out and crispyfied on the asphalt. Would you like me to send a few? You could use it to cover that bald spot, or bend it in half and fill it with your favorite Jill Biden breakfast taco filling. Frisbee with the grandkids...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
sammy the blade

Better send two, my bald spot is rather large.
jerryk25

Post by jerryk25 »

I was totally Bummed out when ,
after asking for a Davy Crocket Coonskin cap. . .just like my big brother's. . .
I got instead a Polyester blend Daniel Boone hat with a tail. . .
But . . .I got the last laugh. . .I recall the real hat falling apart, until we had just the tail.
And then finally, after hanging on a wall in the den for a half century, it looked like beef jerky.

But my Daniel Boone hat is still upstairs in my Hat Collection.
(I DID in fact eventually get a real Davy Crockett Hat, which I cherish as much as my
Hopalong Cassidy Milk Glass) . . .
Wally J. Corpse

Greetngs, Mr. sammy the blade-

In retrospect to your ongoing saga to adorn your skull's waning follicle crops with some sort of deceased mammal remnants, I have researched the efficiacy and known lifespan of said disguises. the typical lifespan, (prior to noticeable aromatic display), is only an ever decreasing transitory effect, a high percentage relying on others to view you AS believably almost practically really haired.
Fortunately for you, Mr. Doofus Emeritus and eye, are qualified to design, specify, and install a moe practically permanent solution, to wit:
1st., forcefully remove any wisps of old hairs, self yanking and chemical debilitations are both accepted, 2nd., have a taxidermist or the local correctional facility's hockey coach reshape your head via careful repeated pucking, 3rd., accept the almost friendly offer/decree fromst your ol' pals, the roofers, wherein, free of charge, a solid new hair base substrate of hot roofing tar is applied to yer dome, then age appropriate colored strands of asbestos are embedded.
Not only is said methodology likely to provide you with more comfort and self esteem, but will definatley make you more popular in the holding tank...

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse