A Fitting Tribute To the Esteamed Mr. Pushbutton-

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Considering the rapport between Mr.P.B and Mr.Wally and their love of a good chuckle,I can see no reason that disrespect has been done.P.B. had a good sense of humour and I'm sure he would agree that Wally meant no harm by his remarks but just misses his old pal and adversery very much!If it were me that had passed on,which ain't that far fetched and could happen any time, to the great blue yonder,I would be very happy and proud that all you guys in your own way missed my ugly face!In our own ways,we will miss P.B. for whatever reason,but one thing is for sure,this place is sorely missing his contributions!Wally is Wally,and I wouldn't want him any other way,and I'm sure P.B. would agree 100%! :wink: Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
A CARROT IS AS CLOSE AS A RABBIT GETS TO A DIAMOND!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

the spotlight kid wrote:Considering the rapport between Mr.P.B and Mr.Wally and their love of a good chuckle,I can see no reason that disrespect has been done.P.B. had a good sense of humour and I'm sure he would agree that Wally meant no harm by his remarks but just misses his old pal and adversery very much!If it were me that had passed on,which ain't that far fetched and could happen any time, to the great blue yonder,I would be very happy and proud that all you guys in your own way missed my ugly face!In our own ways,we will miss P.B. for whatever reason,but one thing is for sure,this place is sorely missing his contributions!Wally is Wally,and I wouldn't want him any other way,and I'm sure P.B. would agree 100%! :wink: Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
Mr. Spotlight Kid,

In reality, I can certainly understand the, the, the,... er, reality only lasts for a fleeting moment around here. Sorry.

Oh yes! I know what it was! Mr. Claudster and Mr. Tequiza are still stuck in one of those SERIOUS cartoons. Wally and I are still protesting the absence of 'The Far Side, and Calvin & Hobbes' Betweenst those 2, and Mr. Pushbutton exiting without proper notice and permission, yeah, this place needs an enema. Wallys first!

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Offended, and Yet To Be Offended-

Gee, that's too bad if'n ye' don't like it. My exchange of barbarisms with the Esteamed Mr. Pushbutton transcends in value any opinions or indignities anyone may whine about. So, AS we say in the roofing industry, blow me a kiss..., nah, hold the kiss. I shall continue to resurrect this thread to the top until I am re-darted, and sent back into the solitary abyss. If you don't like it, so what? Log in over at the elderly tiddlewinks forum and snivel to a receptive audience. So there.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Mr. Clodester-

Are you now the self-appointed, self-annointed censor for what the dearly departed Mr. Pushbutton's heirs shall read herein? I can tell ya', Mr. Pushbutton and eye were trading vulgar witiscisms here long before you're bouncing arrival offa the aft end of the in-bred truck. So, in retrospect, perhaps you should consider your place in the realm of the shadow of the Switchblade King before you offer judgements upon those who were knighted by the aforementioned royal sceptre, through valor of absurdity. If a PB family member reads any WJC comment or barb, I trust they will honor it AS a continuation of his life-force, still affecting my effecting. To sum it up, mind your own business, or send a check large enough to modify my outburstiveness to your liking.

AS ever,

Never liked your yokel avatar anyways,

Wally J. Corpse
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Wally J. Corpse wrote: Log in over at the elderly tiddlewinks forum
You got a link for that?
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

First I gotta say I don't think there is a member here that doesn't miss the wit and substance PB brought to this forum. We all got a fair number of chuckles form his post. Some of us had nice little flame wars with him here and there. I'm sure most of us were aware these little tiffs were all in good fun and made for some very interesting reading. Things would get heated and funnier by the post. I think Bob had a relationship with all the members here and not just on the board, He would PM us all from time to time. I once though of this thread as one of the funnier ones but since Bobs passing, I would agree I didn't find it as funny knowing a family member might view it. I know if Bob is looking on though he's going nuts because he can't reply or continue his discussion with Mr Wally.
Sometimes we play bingo there.

SD
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Mr. Stepdaddy-

Do ye' think that a Mr. Pushbutton family member would want to have the thread censured for decorum, or want to experience the actual warped humor that made him the King, my nemesis, and ally? Such a vein of twisted humor was approved and applauded by the Fallen One himself, and I see no rationale in sweeping it under the rug for trepidation of relative offense. However, being the noble shadow that eye am, if a quorum amongst our members decrees, I shall naye resurrect this thread anymore, at least until the next time, okay?

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
sakura

Post by sakura »

mayhaps, a change in the title?
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Dwellers In The Realm-

Yessirree Bob! Time for this one to go to the top again, this time to re-awares ye' of the Fallen One's propensity to Patriot's Fannage. Since The King Of Switchblade Land has exited this temporal plane, this forum has been a mere shadow of it's former self. I wonder- Question for the genetic experimenters out there in cyberspace- Izzit somehow possible for one of ye' clever test tube geeks to clone Mr. Pushbutton from his DNA snippets of postings, then accelerate the passage of time so that say, next week, I could be back a-jousting with my ol' pal ? That would suit me just fine. If'n anyone else would like it too, send all contributions for the R&D phase to: Wally J. Corpse, Behind the Dumpster at K-Mart, Spastic, Fornicalia.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Keepers Of The Watch-

Time once again to resurrect this memorial threadage, just because I said so.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Wally J. Corpse wrote:Greetings, Keepers Of The Watch-

Time once again to resurrect this memorial threadage, just because I said so.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Considering the age of many of us, a memorial thread has merit :wink: Perhaps a simple list of members who have left the forum permanently :idea:
Xarathos

Post by Xarathos »

Good idea Vagrant. How about it powers that be.
"All right you primitive screw heads listen up."
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Xarathos wrote:Good idea Vagrant. How about it powers that be.
Have a list of "permanent members" :idea:
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Those Of Thee-

In keeping with mine persistent annoyance skill, I hereby resurrect this thread to inflict benign blissfull memories upon those of thee who mighst have somewhat forgotten the awe and mystery of the outer limits transcended within these confines in exchange of witly wordage betwixt my ol' pal, The Fallen One, The True King Of Switchblade Land, The Esteamed Mr. Pushbutton, and my faithful Ward, Mr. Doofus Emeritus, and eye.
Now then I layest a challenge unto the viewing masses herein- 'Who amongst ye' can pull the 'Womb Raider' photoage from the stone? All's I can get for the photographs once present are lil' red 'X''s in a lil' box. What's up with that? Where'd the hysterical archived photos go to?
Anyone out there who can bring same back to view in this temporal plane, and save it for future WJC resurrection shall be awarded a genuine Morgan headed silver dollar dated circa 1890, and a Peace Dollar of 1921 AS a prize....

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Corpse,

I found this one in the archives. As usual, I suspect that payment will not be honored, or on the slow boat from China.

Best regards,

Bonz
Attachments
wjc5-vi.jpg
wjc5-vi.jpg (21.04 KiB) Viewed 6202 times
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson