A Fitting Tribute To the Esteamed Mr. Pushbutton-

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
sammy the blade

Re: A Fitting Tribute To the Esteamed Mr. Pushbutton-

Post by sammy the blade »

Thanks, but no thanks. I appreciate the thought though.
2024 candidate for president
sammy the blade

Back to the top, I'm still waiting for the racoons remnants head cover. It will be getting cold here in a couple months and will be much appreciated.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

I drove by about a dozen dead ones today on my trip into town...Years ago when I was trapping I would stop and pick them up. The nicest ones I would skin and flesh. Others I would just sell to my local fur buyer unskinned. Depending on size he would give me 3-10 bucks each and most weeks I would average about $50 bucks extra in my pocket. He was a good ol guy but passed away several years ago. Nobody close buys fur anymore...

Now I pass by them and always feel like I m driving by easy money...
sammy the blade

That's to bad, would be a good way to get extra beer money.
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. sammy the blade-

Sadly, local coons appear to be too clever to be vehicle flattened. I am scouring the back roads in search of the more common road kill, the less salient opossum. This may benefit you twice, re: they have a stylish, more befitting your character flesh toned bald tail, and, mayhaps the bulging eyed head can be salvaged, sure to be the best impression you'll be able to give to those viewing you from behind.

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Mr. whippersnapper-

Coons are rather energetic propegators, therefore it would be a somewhat easy business venture to breed them for eventual skinning to continue your hobby AS a furrier.
I recommend that you devote some of your yard to this endeavor, and, to win customer basement, ASsume a heroic figure persona, 'Coon Master'.
Greet visitors with a large sign saying- " Welcome to Coon Town!" use of a lifelike full sized looks like you dummy is also encouraged.
If your financial status cannot fund this operation, you can try one of those Go fund me thingies, Call it- " Help Me Skin The Coons!"

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse
sammy the blade

Great idea Wally, Maybe I could start a go fund me thingy for a hair transplant and if that works I'll try again for a new Corvette.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

No thank you. I'm already unpopular enough in this leftard woke all white men are racist world.

And raccoon isn't worth much anymore and will really be cheaper if Russia can't buy.

PS- Sammy would look fine sporting a nice head of blonde/silver possum hair. Fat woman love that.
sammy the blade

Guess I could dye the possom and if I cut off the tail and wear it backwards it will look like I have an eye in the middle of my head. That ought to pull in the fat girls, they be in to the freaky stuff.
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Mr. sammy the blade-

If it is indeed your goal to acquire fat girls, you should mimic the successful time proven Bonzo method, to wit: duct tape large gobs of lard to your armpits and groin, hyperventilate, then flap your arms AS you mingle with the rotunders. This will send an alluring luring pheremone trail that is irresistible to unrestrained cellulite.

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse
sammy the blade

The way I get the fat girls is I don't go anywhere without a large McDonalds bag. That gets their attention.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Wally J. Corpse wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:30 pm If it is indeed your goal to acquire fat girls, you should mimic the successful time proven Bonzo method, to wit: duct tape large gobs of lard to your armpits and groin, hyperventilate, then flap your arms AS you mingle with the rotunders. This will send an alluring luring pheremone trail that is irresistible to unrestrained cellulite.
Mr. Corpse,

Yada, yada, and this coming from the guy who specialized in finding the flattest of flat chested fat girls. Whats the connection? I dont mind'em big, but I require a large front end similar to that of a 54 cadillac. Have fun groping in the dark ol' pal.

Mr. Sammy,

I must admit, you might be onto something big...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-

AS usual, your data is corrupted. Hysterical archives herein clearly show that your ol' pal, WJC prefers the entertainment values of a larger bosom, not the larger owner/carrier of same toys. Your record of fascination with the lard ass chicks is entered AS evidence of your success with deformed no self esteemed valued trailer park/dumpster beauty 'queens'.
Eye recommend that you shift your focus from Fatty envy back to your pursuit of a fitting career talent, the guy who attempts sign language gestures and facial contortions behind speech givers. I would certainly give your visage the routine fast forward honor.

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse
sammy the blade

Wally, if you can get that on video please post it for all to see. I'm laughing so hard now I think I peed a little.
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-

Not quite Living In The Past...Happy and I'm smiling walk 3 miles to dink your daughter...while others shout of war's disasters!!
Time to bring it to the top again, a classic offed topic of note, complete with the clever words of wit and less, and mayhaps impetus to re-revere our Fitting Tributes.
The contributors to this theme were succinct, yet indistinked in their choice of phrases to elicit ridicculli, AS we are all addicted to same, eh?
In memorandum, to all those randomly awared, let us continue in our efforts to amuse, and goof on each other, starting with Mr. Doofus Emeritus, by honor of failed fugitive skills.

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse