Get The Lead Out?

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Get The Lead Out?

Post by Bonzo »

Ladies, Fish, and Gentlemen,

From the sacred rock strewn slopes of Mt. Zoomie, the peoples respooblic of northern fornicalia, Mr. Wally J. Corpse, has forged (without proper supervision, or the blessings of Mr. Bill DeShivs), er, you decide....

A little heavy for an EDC, but a good back up for a fishing sinker, DEEP SEA, if'n ya know what I mean.......

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

I like the design but I'm a little leary of the Rockwell hardness of the lead blade and the radioactive copper trim. :?
(I thought this was supposed to be Wally's Custom Auto #5 - you aren't holding out on us, are yuh?) :wink:
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

Wally said in his post that this was #5, not #4.

All that I can say is, "What, no intricate file work?" And before Jim gets to it, how's the lock-up? Is there much blade play? Is the blade centered in the handle when closed? Can it be laser etched with the forum name and a number? Should this replace the Mikov as the next TB Forum knife?

So many questions, so few answers,
Greyblade
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Greyblade wrote: Can it be laser etched with the forum name and a number?

So many questions, so few answers,
Greyblade
IF we can smuggle a wood burning kit to him 8)
JAGMAN

Post by JAGMAN »

So Wally has 2 kris swingers now? I like the lead version - if the knife does'nt kill you the lead poison will. Forge on Wallace.
right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think
I've forgotten this before.