People Over 35

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

hey claudester,
after you stick that pig,bring it down here so i can cook it,
PB wouldn't send me a desopit on that old broad you pawned off on me so she's still hanging around and i need something to feed her :lol:
teq
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Ah ha so teq you have admitted that your still in posession of the FG. Well folks the mystery is solved Wally doesn't have her,Mr Bigg or Mr Bonz or Claudester don't either. All along you've had her and been feeding her I'll bet she's up to 650 LBS by now. The frieght charges have doubled and your stuck with her forever. Best to cook her up and sell barberque at a roadside stand now and try and make some money back.
PB
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

oh no you don't PB,the FG that you refused delivery on is at mrbiggs,she's rented for the whole summer,this is the one claudester pawned off on me at his 57th B-day party,i told you i would have to have a deposit on her before i sent her as i lost money on the last one,if it wasen't for mrbigg taking her i would have been in the red big time,no more COD's for you buddy.
teq
sakura

Post by sakura »

I'm a redneck... this list of things, applies to me too. ^_^
mister re-man

Post by mister re-man »

When ever you went anywhere you did it by cutting through peoples yards
yep - also remember the mean old guy with a shotgun and rocksalt -ouch
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

sakura wrote:I'm a redneck...
i ship to them as well,
but i do require a deposit 1st after getting burned by PB :wink:
teq
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

Teq,
Your not to funny Ya know. I woke up at 2:00 A.M. this morning thinking the dog had to go. Well, I open the door and to my surprise was this crate sitting on my doorstep with your FG inside. She'd been moaning out there all night in need of food. After talking with the overstuffed FG I find out shes the twin of the one parked by your place. This one is about 587lbs and can't lift a leg so shes no good to me right now. Being the kind soul I am I ran over to 24 Hr. burger stand to get her her fix. I stuffed 17 of them burgers down her throat real quick so she would stop that damn moaning. Now I got to get her fat ass out of sight before my wife wakes up, no easy chore Ya know. Well I used a dolly that the UPS guy forgot to take when he delivered the last FG to me and hauled her out to the garage. When I get home from work today she will be on her way to one of your homes just in time for Mothers Day. Kinda pisses me off, the freight bill was $96.00 and probably the same to send her off again. That would have been a great blade in my pocket
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Claudester wrote:Teq,
Your not to funny Ya know. I woke up at 2:00 A.M. this morning thinking the dog had to go. Well, I open the door and to my surprise was this crate sitting on my doorstep with your FG inside. She'd been moaning out there all night in need of food. After talking with the overstuffed FG I find out shes the twin of the one parked by your place. This one is about 587lbs and can't lift a leg so shes no good to me right now. Being the kind soul I am I ran over to 24 Hr. burger stand to get her her fix. I stuffed 17 of them burgers down her throat real quick so she would stop that damn moaning. Now I got to get her fat ass out of sight before my wife wakes up, no easy chore Ya know. Well I used a dolly that the UPS guy forgot to take when he delivered the last FG to me and hauled her out to the garage. When I get home from work today she will be on her way to one of your homes just in time for Mothers Day. Kinda pisses me off, the freight bill was $96.00 and probably the same to send her off again. That would have been a great blade in my pocket
hey claudester,
just thought you might want to try that one out,between her and her sister they were a little bit to much for me :!:
you can move her real EZ ,just use the remote control hydraulic jack i included in the package,she should also have a set of wheels,unless she broke em again :roll:
when your done with her,please send to sakura,as i received his deposit last night,DO NOT send to PB,he still owes me money on the last one,
better put a dozen chickens in with her,just in case the mail gets held up.
thanks again for helping me try these new ones out :D
teq
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

tequiza wrote:
Claudester wrote:Teq,
hey claudester,
just thought you might want to try that one out,between her and her sister they were a little bit to much for me :!:
you can move her real EZ ,just use the remote control hydraulic jack i included in the package,she should also have a set of wheels,unless she broke em again :roll:
when your done with her,please send to sakura,as i received his deposit last night,DO NOT send to PB,he still owes me money on the last one,
better put a dozen chickens in with her,just in case the mail gets held up.
thanks again for helping me try these new ones out :D
teq
Teq,
Glad you got back to me before I left for work. I went down to Mr. WantaCrapolas and got ten three year old green legged birds, fine birds I might add. Got them in the crate and with that jack you sent along and the help of three of my nieghbors, one being the pastors wife put the crate in my truck and off to the airport I wisked. The bitc, I mean FG is on her way to Sakuras place. By the time she gets there he will have his hans full :lol: if Ya know what I mean. Ten chickens, a long flight and bumpy at that, I can just hear that big ass tummy of hers just gurggling away. Good luck Mr. Sakura.

P.S. I sent a long 1 case of handy wipes
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

thanks claudester,
i knew i could count on you :D looks like she'll be well fed and groomed when she gets to sakuras.
and to show my appreciation,i'm going to a jenny craig auction next week,and i will send you the pick of the litter,free of charge of course,
i will also include my special heavy duty ceiling fan kit.
eat your heart out PB :lol:
teq
Blood_drinker

Post by Blood_drinker »

I'll tell ya' all where this crap started -

With our generation! Don't believe me?

Look at where all the hippies ended up -

Wall street

In law firms

And as corporate magnates our generation so despised -

Bill Gates ( while seemingly charitable, the zillionaire sell-out
is driven by self interests ( let's take his recent "charity"
for victims of AIDS in India - of course, he want's those people
alive they're his source of out-sourcing!))

I remember when nobody ( except real gone types )
went to see the headshrinker ; now it's commonplace - don't
go to the sky-pilot ( chaplain or priest, they'll bugger you! :shock: ) see
some short haired bimbo ( who's more "disturbed" than the "clients"
she see's :roll: ) who'll either write you drugs ( yes, drugs call a spade
a spade, shall we?) Or refer you to a psychiatrist
who(m) will ( BTW - take a good look at that racket - they
make $300-$400 an hour ( provided they see you
that long :roll: )) to just talk, something like we're doing here.

Oh, let's not forget the generation that decided they had legal rights
( read : I'm suing - I got injured by YOUR incompetence - I deserve
compensation!!!!
) types that drove Warren Buffet, when he bought out
the insurance industry in the early millenium, to say :

"Don't pay'em a penny!!! :shock:

And what about the "social worker's" we allowed to destroy our freedom
to do as we please? If your kids get in a fight at school - count on it
- the boys in blue are gonna be at your door about "Jack" or "Jill"

What else have these "do gooders" done?

In Connecticut, no smoking in bars or restaurants...

No weapons in, or on school grounds...( which, BTW can cover up to
1,000 feet around the school :shock: )

And, my favorite gem - don't you dare pick up ( their
expression for drinking :roll: ) but these same hypocrites can sit
around & drink wine as medical studys show it's a good thing ( for
them that is! :roll: )

And the proliferation of video games that depict violence is
better than getting it outta one's system ( yeah, I remember rock
fights :wink: ) and create a buncha voyeuristic, frustrated....

Oh, yeah, disturbed young adults....

What a self serving system we live in! :evil:

And, why is it here?

Our generation made it possible!

Gang, you're right -

I wish I was dead! :!: :!: :!: :!:

Blood_drinker :twisted:
Some things are necessary evils, some things are more evil than necessary.

John Le Carre
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

tequiza wrote:oh no you don't PB,the FG that you refused delivery on is at mrbiggs,she's rented for the whole summer,this is the one claudester pawned off on me at his 57th B-day party,i told you i would have to have a deposit on her before i sent her as i lost money on the last one,if it wasen't for mrbigg taking her i would have been in the red big time,no more COD's for you buddy.
teq
oh maaaan i haven't recieved the FG from PB yet - seems she's stuck in customs - literally :lol: besides, a cavity search of that magnitude takes time :lol: :lol:

you'll be glad to know i have marked her "return to sender" 8)
daddyloko

Post by daddyloko »

mrbigg wrote:
oh maaaan i haven't recieved the FG from PB yet - seems she's stuck in customs - literally besides, a cavity search of that magnitude takes time
That's not a cavity search, it's a National Geographic expedition! Indiana Jones would even be frightened :o
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

abe suarez wrote:mrbigg wrote:
oh maaaan i haven't recieved the FG from PB yet - seems she's stuck in customs - literally besides, a cavity search of that magnitude takes time
That's not a cavity search, it's a National Geographic expedition! Indiana Jones would even be frightened :o
sorry for the holdup,but the land rover used in the search has been lost,2nd search party is going in tomorrow,everything should be alright in a couple of days :wink:
teq