An ass whooping is on the way!!!

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
missaman

Post by missaman »

Mr. Floater,
To make matters worse .. The school system decided to do nothing :shock:
My sister pressed charges but the school system lost any evidence...
My sister is fine now thanks for all your concern... and God
Like I said I am a very Patient man :twisted:
Missaman :o
floater

Post by floater »

I know I can't be as pissed as you, but DAMN, shit like this really pisses me off!! What the hell kinda message are they sending this shitforbrains??

"UUUHHH,Oh, OK.... what I hear you saying is that you really didn't fully comprehend that this particular substance was all that deadly poisonous and that you really just meant it as a joke.... you know.... a prank.... right? Well, alright then.... as long as you originally thought it was going to be funny or something."

Gee, I bet that young man has learned the error of his ways. :?

CRYMUHFUCKIN'NITTLY :evil: :!:
It's all here before your eyes / Safety is a big disguise ....
That hides among the other lies / They divide and conquer.
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Missaman-

You wanna enroll 'em on the WJC GP? In reality, the program stretches far and wide, expertly staffed by cruel sub-humans prone to applying frontier justice...

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse