Wally was right

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Aaaahhh one of my favorites. I had to go through hell and high water to find a copy but it was worth it. The only more soothing sounds I can think of is some of the lunatic asylums in London in the mid to late 1800's.
PB
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

TR wrote:haven't known a moment of silence in 33 years
i didn't for 28 and 1/2 years,then i got a divorce,life has been quiet ever since :D

teq
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

It's true, Hell & High Water is one of the few chain outlets where you can get the original.

TR
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
Stone Knife

Post by Stone Knife »

JD--
You would have lost your nice LL and never seen it again, and probably missed that flight -for starters. Then you're on the watch list.
If the little voice starts telling you to stab people, please ask for written confirmation. :lol:

Seriously, for a second here:
It hasn't been widely disseminated that there have recently been a series of more than ten trial runs accomplished on mid-eastern flights where small teams bring parts for a you-know-what onboard and assemble them while in flight. Tools have become therefore a bit more concern than previously, as one might hope.
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Tr4252
I have found they have the best selection but the crap you gotta go through is unbelieveable.
PB
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

PB,

But you can't beat the customer service. You walk away just glad to be alive, how's that for an incentive? A little noise? WTF, at least I can still actually hear.

TR
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

"HUH"
PB