Wally

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
sammy the blade

Wally

Post by sammy the blade »

:| Where that Wally be?
2024 candidate for president
gravknife

Re: Wally

Post by gravknife »

Hope both you and he are keeping well Sammy.
Probably building you your custom knife as promised.
sammy the blade

Gave up on my wally custom and now wear a hat to keep my bald head protected. Gave up on the tin foil hat too, scared off the space people and I want to drive one of those alien hot rods.
gravknife

Post by gravknife »

Sammy
Hope your enjoying that bike you showed me aswell ,shes a real beauty . 8)
I'm sure Wally will show up soon with some witty entendre ,or to have a rant with Bonzo
I havn't seen FishtailPicklock post in a while ,sure hope he is well and ok .there are a few I was hoping still posted here ,Ken (wicollector) ,Sunny ,Viking, Lance, Peter44 ,Lucentcrow( 2 brits I know) and many more I see when I look at old posts .
Look after yourself mate and that goes to all the members here .
sammy the blade

Makes one wonder when members just stop posting. I think it could be those sneaky space people. Ian, I've been on a few short rides. Still kind of cold here in Indiana and I really don't like cold weather. Hard on the arthritis.
gravknife

Post by gravknife »

Weathers sh@t here aswell Sam ,well to be honest its like that most of the year in North England..Just make sure you use that beauty any chance you get ,

I was MIA for a long time aswell Sammy due to lifes many trials plus health and bereavements so lets hope they are drawn back in time like I was.

Glad your still here mate.

Ian
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Contacted Mr. Corpse. He has been busy and will be returning soon, Can't wait for the details...
sammy the blade

natcherly wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:34 pm Contacted Mr. Corpse. He has been busy and will be returning soon, Can't wait for the details...
This should be interesting! Wally is my hero!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-

Rumors hazzit that I was sorely missed herein these hollowed halls...Not to worry, eye was just busy honing mine skills AS an expert procrastinator, because we all know that any do that needs an ing is best done somewhat later...I almost practically have succeded, AS I was planning to reply on the traditional roofing holiday of'n April the First..

Mr. Sammy the blade-
AS giving up is your wont, you can accept my disposable ASsitant's apology not to worry about your bald pate disguise, that, and a consolation prize have been sent to you via the proven Bonzo triple flush method...
AS far AS heroes go, we could be...you got a secret side in plain sight ? Spinning round and round for hours...
You are summarily dismissed until such time AS your penance is noted...

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse

P.S. RE: Bonzoid fascination with toilets, AS a self proclaimed expert at the joys of the porcelain bowl, he has cleverly created an MP3/earbuds soundtrack of his own -plop, flush, plop flush that he plays whence he has to use the roofing site's blue offices to comfort himself...Note: the actual roofing guys wish he wouls shut the jonny door...
sammy the blade

I always shut the Jonny door when I drop a couple gators in the Jonny, pisses my son off. They caught on to my little gifts at Walmarts Jonny's, the flush on their own when your ass exits the seat, spoils my fun.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Corpse,

Be careful with these trophies. It could be somewhat hazardous to those who are well endowed (not me). Might work well for your new olympic sport "Hurling", after scoring the last 400 pounder available at the rail come 2 AM. Looks like there might be room in there to find your car keys...

416.jpg
416.jpg (93.11 KiB) Viewed 5676 times

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
sammy the blade

WOW, don't see me takin a pee in one of those. At my age shrinkage has begun and although I don't have much I want to keep what I got. A little dribble on the floor in front of one of those could be life changing, and not for the better.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Similar fixtures for #2? OMG
sammy the blade

Where that Wally be, I'm ready to be insulted!