Happy next day after your birthday Wally!

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Happy next day after your birthday Wally!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Corpse,

Wishing you a belated happy birthday. Didn't have my notebook whilst on the road yeasterday. What is it now, 70-80 years? Hope the celebration continues a few months...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
gravknife

Re: Happy next day after your birthday Wally!

Post by gravknife »

Belated Birthday wishes Mr Corpse (Wally J)

I hope you had a great day and that the Green Comet graced your celebrations as a large firework might.

All my best mate.

Ian
Last edited by gravknife on Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Congrats Mr. C, you made it around one more time. With all the rain we have been getting, you must be busy. Take the day off, I say!
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Happy Belated Birthday, Mr. Corpse!

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-

Ah yes, eye have survived another trip from the inner mind to the outer limits. some ups, and some with syndromes of downs. Most noticeable down was another ambulance trip from mine fatal hobby, COPD. Whilst admitted, the doctors gave me an IV solution that caused a sore swellings of mine entire both Achille's tendons, AS it turns out, this is a known side effect of that particular solution, I would have denied use had I known, anyways that now meant WJC walking with a cane.
One balancing up was when my ol' pal, Mr. Doofus Emeritus, procured for me a nice sword cane, and later to celebrate mine holidays, Bonzo gave unto me a pocket treasure, a skull scaled OTF DA.
The Corpse family gave me a box of miniature Ding Dongs...
otf.jpg
otf.jpg (368.15 KiB) Viewed 4617 times
AS Ever,
Yourol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Better than a box of poo poo, just my opinion. I haven't gotten a birthday present since I was 9. Guess I'm not a very good boy.
2024 candidate for president
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-

Thanks again for mine sharp toys. I routinely rattle the cane saber whilst I am on duty at can/gummy procurement, whilst OTF in front pocket, ready to DA at will.

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Corpse,

When I saw the OTF in my gun dealers knife case, with the fancy little skulls, I figured it would be good therapy for your recurring figititus condition, which is prevalent among those who are retired with nothing better to do. I'm sure it will keep the cat in hiding.

Mr. Sammy,

I rarely ever get any birthday presents as well. I never mention it, not even to my friends or family, as I don't like drawing attention to myself. When asked about my birthday, I give the Crocodile Dundee answer, "In the summer". When my birthday does roll around, I celebrate with a box of Lucky Charms soaked in Pepsi Cola.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Yummy
2024 candidate for president