I ask your help here "Who's your Daddy"

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

I ask your help here "Who's your Daddy"

Post by Pushbutton »

I am in a bit of a bind and in need of one 11" standard only, no bayo or dagger grind blade for a swingard not a reg switch. Just the blade. And one 9"manual bayo blade only. Will pay good honest cash for said items. In terms of importance the 11" is more important then the 9". I'll even let you insult the shit out of me and won't say a word
Thanks
Bob

Post by stepdaddy »

I'll even let you insult the shit out of me and won't say a word
If I had one it would be worth it to give it to ya :lol:

SD
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Pushbutton-

I kinna help you with the blade, but I am happy to provide the required insults.

Alas, where to begin... let me know which flavor of derogatory comments you are in need of- genealogical, personal appearance, groinal preference, intelligence lack of quotient, or any other, and I will be right there for ya'.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Thanks Wally
But within 10 minutes of posting the ads I was taken care of. As usual a day late and a dollar short, Hey but your heart was in the right place. Hmmmmmmm very unusual. Isn't it usually in the left place?
PB