Collectii...

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Collectii...

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-

All of us herein are somewhat understanding of collectors, there are many here among us who are driven to collect spring opening knives, leaf or coil, some who collect other types of weaponry, firearms, swords, battle axes, and pointed sticks.
Folks who become enamored with an item often desire to accumulate and hoard their rewards.
People have a propensity to amuse me with their driving need to collect things, often oddly disturbing items, transient fads, click here to accept winners, and those who have a large, hollow spot in their existence.
One of the collectors that intrigued me AS to 'why?', is the Organization of the Bretherin of Leaf Collectors.
There are legions of those who idolize/cherish the accumulation of expired foliage, and post to boast about their trophy model dead leafs.
The Leaf guys are way far and above their closest internet popularity competitor, the 'Unsightly Skin Condition' cadre.
In keeping with mine duty to improve my mirth at else's expense, I hereby recommend that our own Doofus Emeritus be recognized AS the leaf idol, AS eye am almost practically certain that he might be able to sneak up on a dead leaf to capture AS trophy.

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse

P.S. The proper pronounciation of 'Collectii" is- Collect-Eye
sammy the blade

Re: Collectii...

Post by sammy the blade »

I tried collecting money but that didn't work out very well.
2024 candidate for president
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Corpse,

The leaf hunting ritual was quite rewarding, until I turned over a soggy one and found a large slithering slug. Now I spend most my time traversing the countryside in my quest to turn over a new leaf armed with a salt shaker. You should try it sometime. Works well on snails too!

Best regards,

Bonz

PS- The banana slugs over on the coast, don't really taste like bananas. Avoid those ones...
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

I'm trying to give away my leaf collection right now.Just bring a rake and they're yours.