A Change Of Face...

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

A Change Of Face...

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-

AS an expert with the obvious, eye have noticed that our own resident " What, Me Worry?" representative Mr. Doofus Emeritus, has changed his avatar portrait.
He has indicated that, much like looking in a crystal ball, this version of his visage more accurately depicts his sepia toned aged worn blank expression.
It is sufficiently disturbing to be on par with most anything Bonzo does.
AS it is sometimes his choice AS to how to be seen, and none, even he, can control his actions, so be it. Eye myself prefer the old one with the crossed bones AS more befitting of character.
Therefore, let me cast a pall, er.. umm.. poll amongst the other inmates herein these hollowed halls, to wit: A. Old Doofus, or B. New Doofus.
Poll results will be tabulated and reported by a professional entity, and there may be a slight fee involved unto you, no need to go into that now...

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally j. Corpse
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Re: A Change Of Face...

Post by natcherly »

The new one is excessively humanizing.

On the plus side, never thought the day would come when there would actually be a depiction of Al E. Newman in late middle age.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Natcherly,

I agree, it is quite humanizing. The cold wet fist of reality in a nutshell: we are getting older everyday. Now, on the flip-side of things, I have this buddy of mine, who on a daily basis sends me pictures via electronic cell phone thingy, to remind me of who I am. Lo & behold, he sent me this one, although formatted in a conceptually different manner. After putting it through my handy dandy editing device, I came up with the finished product, Kind of a stark departure from the old goofism days, dontcha think? If, I get really good at this picture editing thing , I might add some cross bones to it. So, for now anyways, Wally's call for a vote is somewhat moot, and if my avatar bothers him, then he has only one person to blame!

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Looks good on you.
2024 candidate for president
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-

Herein lies mine worry of me, what? concerns, to wit: the new sepia toned visage of the Bonzoid does exhibit a semi-lifelike state, albeit worry worn expression, and 'tis coitainly within his rights to claim same AS him.
Said avatar sadly serves to dilute his status AS Off Topic superhero, and should he cast said choice into stoneage, he may have to abdicate from his lofty all stainless steel seatless throne in the barred door suite.
Mine own fondness for the original red and bones depiction stems from my sight of same on the 'special for you only' condiment sauce bottle he persisted on pouring onto mine almost thawed hot dogs at the Mt. Zoomie 4th of July Lemurian shooting festival. Gracious host deserves an accolade, if not repeated toilet flushing popularity voteage.

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse

P.S. Mayhaps the Doof wouldst consider inserting the old one on the down low, next to his the Jeffersons icon, just to happy hid Legion Of Fan...
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Wally J. Corpse wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:05 pm Greetings, Legion Of Fan-

Herein lies mine worry of me, what? concerns, to wit: the new sepia toned visage of the Bonzoid does exhibit a semi-lifelike state, albeit worry worn expression, and 'tis coitainly within his rights to claim same AS him.
Said avatar sadly serves to dilute his status AS Off Topic superhero, and should he cast said choice into stoneage, he may have to abdicate from his lofty all stainless steel seatless throne in the barred door suite.
Mine own fondness for the original red and bones depiction stems from my sight of same on the 'special for you only' condiment sauce bottle he persisted on pouring onto mine almost thawed hot dogs at the Mt. Zoomie 4th of July Lemurian shooting festival. Gracious host deserves an accolade, if not repeated toilet flushing popularity voteage.

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse

P.S. Mayhaps the Doof wouldst consider inserting the old one on the down low, next to his the Jeffersons icon, just to happy hid Legion Of Fan...
Mr. Corpse,

Superhero? LOL! Hardly! I haven't changed my socks and underwear for 3 weeks! I will admit, my Joke Xiden impersonation isn't working out very well. I do however, find it somewhat amusing that my recent lifestyle change, has given you enough energy to move your sedated hind end, put down your diet Coors (with straw), and actually make a few jerkoff comments about my transition to a single toned environment. You, of all people, have plenty of experience with the single color visage from your perch in the jobsite blue room where the only contrasting colour is the roll hanging on the wall and the gray sink where you wash your hands and face after dropping the Bidens off at the pool.

Superhero, now I've heard it all...

Best regards,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

A Mt. Zoomie 4th of July shooting festival sounds like a fun 4th to me. Plus, I understand a side benefit is the ability to view all the Mt. Zoomie cuties.

Jim
jerryk25

Post by jerryk25 »

I approve any use of Alfred E Newman's Visage.

It's odd to see Alfred not smiling or showing his gap-tooth.

I have about 13 of the first 20 Mad comic set of the first 2 years,
and about 80% of all the magazines up until they sold out to Time/Life.
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritpus-

I sense some bitterness in your cup, are ye experiencing a waver of loyalty to your new chosen portrait?
AS it is your somewhat right to represent yourself with the diarrhea spray speckled faceage look, I say that you have certainly embraced the motto of: "Be All That You Can Be!".
Therefore, AS of now, I will naye further besmirtch ye avataretard.
AS your ridicculi advisor, I can earnestly recommend thusly- Get yourself one of those extremely large suits like the Talking Heads guy wore, then you can be the same AS it ever was, you spasmodically twitching within the suit whilst you attempt to charm the trailer park Bonzo fan female base into becoming kinda willing orfices.

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Sounds like a pretty good plan to me.
2024 candidate for president
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus

Post by Bonzo »

Wally J. Corpse wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:34 pm I sense some bitterness in your cup, are ye experiencing a waver of loyalty to your new chosen portrait?
Mr. Corpse,

My cup runneth over with the blessings from above, the hemlock will have to wait. However, due to your pantic whining over the aged inhanced image, I have chosen to return to my former self likeness for your viewing pleasure. What sepia my skin tone has gained, is being quickly removed by my dermatologist.

Best regards,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-

Welcome back, ol' pal! 'Tis a rare occurrence when my sniveling produces a positive effect.
AS I am sure that all the inmates herein will agree, the charm of the old portrait well exceeds the other.

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse
jerryk25

Post by jerryk25 »

I gotta admit. . .

Alfred's face on skull-n-bones . . . . .is a cool and unique logo
that really sticks in your mind.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus

Post by Bonzo »

jerryk25 wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:38 am I gotta admit. . .

Alfred's face on skull-n-bones . . . . .is a cool and unique logo
that really sticks in your mind.
Mr. Jerry,

Here's my Bill DeShivs impersonation!
AEE (2).jpg
AEE (2).jpg (43.02 KiB) Viewed 1207 times
Amazing, isn't it!

Best regards,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson