Sorry for being MIA

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
gravknife

Sorry for being MIA

Post by gravknife »

Hello all at TB

Sorry i havnt been around lately ,but havn't been able to get any new knives at all ,its virtually impossible now as they even want the lnives you have owned for years legally and can seize them if they have a reason to search your property.Its ruined my hobby to be honest.

Also life has a habit of changing very quickly and throwing new thimgs at you like granddaughters ,,brothers dying ,kids moving back from hundreds of miles away, and my parents dying.I wont bore you with all the details as everyone here has something going on im sure ,especially after Covid.

I have been itching to post a few times but as more time passed felt awkward and just didnt know what to write
This is just to say I havn't forgot the many great freinds I know here and sadly the ones that have passed away.

I hope you are all keeping well and dont mind me nipping in to ogle all the beautiful knives being posted lately

My best to all
Gravknife
sammy the blade

Re: Sorry for being MIA

Post by sammy the blade »

Nip in anytime you feel like it! A lot of us have wondered about you and thought maybe you were having trouble with the athorties over your knives. Just glad you're not in trouble and hopefully still have you're collection. You have been missed.
2024 candidate for president
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Glad to see you post again!

Jim
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Glad your still on the right side of the dirt! I haven't bought a knife in a couple years(sammy is buying them all), but I still try to visit a few times a week although I don't frequent the other forums anymore. Just don't have much to say.
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Glad you're OK !
rock-n-roll$$$$$$

Post by rock-n-roll$$$$$$ »

Ian, mate good to see you, nip back anytime, cheers.
sammy the blade

whippersnapper wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:59 am Glad your still on the right side of the dirt! I haven't bought a knife in a couple years(sammy is buying them all), but I still try to visit a few times a week although I don't frequent the other forums anymore. Just don't have much to say.
There are two left so you better get on it before I get the case of Hamm's and do something stupid, again. Blade HQ has a godfather on sale and if the public finds out how weponised I am it may blow my chances in the next election.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Good to hear from you, Ian! Hang in there!

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
sammy the blade

Ian, were glad you're on the good side of the dirt as Terry said. To often when someone just kind of vanishes it's because they are on the wrong side of the dirt. When I come here I often wonder about Dave, Viking 45. Last he posted he was getting married and seemed like he was getting things together, hasn't been back since so visit often because you have been missed.
daddyloko

Post by daddyloko »

Welcome back! We got your back!
daddyloko

Post by daddyloko »

Blade HQ has a godfather on sale and if the public finds out how weponised I am it may blow my chances in the next election.

Sammy, consider then a maybe move to Pennsyvania???
sammy the blade

Stuck here Daddy, besides it's paid for.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Glad to see you back!
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

Welcome back, Kid! Take care, and don't let the *astards wear you down!
Fishtail Picklock
gravknife

Post by gravknife »

Thanks for all the kind replies ,Natch ,Jim D ,dasdyloko ,Jules ,Eric ,Tom ,Terry ,Sam and F.P....missed you all aswell.

Miss being able to buy knives Terry ,but still have my collection to clean and look at when I get a minite.I have suddenly become a taxi service for my sons and daughters since they moved back ,oh and a bank sometimes aswell :wink:

Sammy ...I hope Vikings ok ,didnt realise it was so long since he posted

F.P ,the whole counties down at the moment ,it is becoming a shambles ,,the new prime mister is another snob with no clue at all about life ,like the many before her ,and immigrants illegally enter by the 1000s daily on dinghies from France from countries not even at war and are treated better than the populace to 5 star hotels .

if I won the lottery m8 i would leave England for good .

Take Care you lot and see you soon .

Ian