Sorry for being MIA

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Fishtail Picklock

Re: Sorry for being MIA

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

gravknife wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:08 pm Thanks for all the kind replies ,Natch ,Jim D ,dasdyloko ,Jules ,Eric ,Tom ,Terry ,Sam and F.P....missed you all aswell.

Miss being able to buy knives Terry ,but still have my collection to clean and look at when I get a minite.I have suddenly become a taxi service for my sons and daughters since they moved back ,oh and a bank sometimes aswell :wink:

Sammy ...I hope Vikings ok ,didnt realise it was so long since he posted

F.P ,the whole counties down at the moment ,it is becoming a shambles ,,the new prime mister is another snob with no clue at all about life ,like the many before her ,and immigrants illegally enter by the 1000s daily on dinghies from France from countries not even at war and are treated better than the populace to 5 star hotels .

if I won the lottery m8 i would leave England for good .

Take Care you lot and see you soon .

Ian
If you decide to move from the old country, let me know. I would be glad to help in any way I could.
Fishtail Picklock