Fools Of The First

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Fools Of The First

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-

Please enjoy the earthly holiday of April Fools' Day! one of the two official roofing holidays, the other being Halloween. A combination of the two would be acceptable.
There's nothing more festive than some masked disguised youths placing a flaming bag of dogshit on that mean granny's doorstep to witness the stomping dance, eh?

AS ever,
Your o' pal,
Wally j. Corpse

P.S. Rumor hazzit that Doofus Emeritus will, AS usual, be leading the Mt. Zoomie rectal kazoo marching band, but this year, all will be wearing the stylish scented bedpan hats from his personal large collection.
sammy the blade

Re: Fools Of The First

Post by sammy the blade »

Sounds like a party, wish I was there to see the band. Sounds like a sight that I would never forget!
2024 candidate for president
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Wally J. Corpse wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:27 pm P.S. Rumor hazzit that Doofus Emeritus will, AS usual, be leading the Mt. Zoomie rectal kazoo marching band, but this year, all will be wearing the stylish scented bedpan hats from his personal large collection.
Mr. Corpse,

The scented part of the bedpan keeps them from falling off my head. I need to borrow your Air Bidens to give my baton the most mesmerizing visual effect...

Is it true you once sprinted a hundred yards to smell Nancy Reagans bicycle seat?

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Bonzo wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:25 pm...Is it true you once sprinted a hundred yards to smell Nancy Reagans bicycle seat?

Bonz
Sad to remember the loss of those long gone halcyon days when one of the most memorable brand slogans was "I'd walk a mile for a Camel". No toes mentioned.
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

"I'd walk a mile for a Camel". This was preceded by "9 out of 10 doctors prefer Camels."

The other one would rather date a woman!
Fishtail Picklock
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Fishtail Picklock wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:06 pm "I'd walk a mile for a Camel". This was preceded by "9 out of 10 doctors prefer Camels."

The other one would rather date a woman!
Good one!
2024 candidate for president
jerryk25

Post by jerryk25 »

Every time I heard "Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Arc" Music soundtrack

I always find myself humming the cigarette ad song. . "it's a Kent"
To a Flyer, it's a Clear Blue Sky
to a Baker, it's an Apple Pie
to an Actor, it's a compliment.
To a Smoker. . it's a Kent

I can still hear al of the old cigarette songs.

more taste, fine tobacco. . .that's what Tarryton gives. . . .