Id like to see this one

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
BennytheBlade

Id like to see this one

Post by BennytheBlade »

Political humor at its finest.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... kerry_ad_2

The ad shows Kerry, boats at a marina and oceanfront property as an announcers says: "Massachusetts Senator John Kerry. Hairstyle by Christophe's $75. Designer shirts: $250. Forty-two foot luxury yacht: $1 million. Four lavish mansions and beachfront estate: Over $30 million."

Another shot is of Kerry and Sen. Edward Kennedy, D-Mass., with the words: "Another rich, liberal elitist from Massachusetts who claims he's a man of the people. Priceless."
Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
Straydog 5247

Post by Straydog 5247 »

Benny ,
maybe all that stuff ain't his ! maybe it's a setup ! maybe he's a "poser" !
When I want to impress some one I go to the local "Harley" shop & have someone take a pic standin' next to a "softail springer" ! ( I HAVE owned Harleys , but that's another story)
Hmmm......... then again maybe that's the "real" Kerry ! :roll:
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

i'm sure mr. bush has some goodies as well. most poliicians were born into money and have not got a clue as to how the working man lives. when i vote in any election i vote for who i think will hurt us the least!
thuggin -N- buggin, that's how i roll!
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Better the devil you know then the devil you don't know. Or the lesser of 2 evils. Was George Washington the lesser of 2 evils? Doesn't matter there party affiliations they are still politicians and they still don't give a rats ass for the American people. The faces may change but the bullshit goes on and on. :roll:
PB
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Kerry makes a big thing about being a hunter but his votes on gun control are almost identical to Kennedys :!: I can do without him :!:
Stone Knife

Post by Stone Knife »

We can't afford another four years of the gas-pump attendant, that's for sure. I'd vote for Beetlejuice from the Howard Stern show first. :)
daddyloko

Post by daddyloko »

Stone Knife wrote:
We can't afford another four years of the gas-pump attendant, that's for sure. I'd vote for Beetlejuice from the Howard Stern show first.
Beetlejuice has got my vote as well :lol: and his running mate could be Drunk Bob. :roll:
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Thats the entire thing thats wrong with the overall picture the choices. We certainly can't afford to have the current administration hanging around another 4 years or we will all be wearing a barrell from being robbed blind. We also don't need Kerry's brand of politics for 4 years either. Oh the choices the choices. :roll:

it's all just a bit too salacious...

PB