How bad is my batch ?

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
kwackster

Re: How bad is my batch ?

Post by kwackster »

The hospital colleague of my wife who had to be reanimated directly after her first injection now knows a little bit more about what happened.
The pharmacy lab still has some reserve, but they currently think that she had an anaphylactic shock in reaction to the Pfizer-BioNTech jab which contained modified RNA, not messenger RNA as was previously thought.

Both RNA types are quite different in what they are and how they work, and official info about this only recently came out from from published Pfizer papers.
Apparently such an anaphylactic shock is a rare but known side effect of modified RNA.
Most everyone in the area here had these same shots later on, but hospital staff were first in line at the time.

More in depth info about modified RNA and what it does can be read here:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... -modified/
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

It was all a bunch of lies and horse shit.
kwackster

Post by kwackster »

Today the hospital's sector chief pharmacist acknowledged to the pharmacy techs that there are currently way more young people (20's - 30's - 40's ) than usual getting prescribed Plavix (clopidogrel) -for life- to prevent blood clots etc.
Now for old people getting prescribed these types of medication wouldn't raise any eyebrows, but this is completely new territory according to him.
kwackster

Post by kwackster »

"Cause Unknown": The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths in 2021 & 2022
By Edward Dowd

To download click GET at the top of the page:

https://library.lol/main/48a83fdde6ccd4 ... d9d9b0709b
kwackster

Post by kwackster »

Shot dead - The movie

https://rumble.com/v3v0q2m-shot-dead-the-movie.html

This is the movie we wish we didn’t have to make. But this is a movie everyone needs to see.
For the first time ever, hear the stories of covid shot deaths as told by the parents who lost their children.
Hear from the families brave enough to speak up and admit that the shot killed their children.
Hear from the ones who have refused to keep quiet.
We all know that there are so many who have sold out to pharma, denying that their loved ones were hurt or killed by the shots.
But there is no amount of money or threats that can keep these parents from speaking truth in honor of their children…and so this doesn’t happen to one more child.