Rush Limbaugh’s Passing

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Chris51P

Rush Limbaugh’s Passing

Post by Chris51P »

Although I’ve never had the pleasure of meeting him, I consider him to be a friend for 33 years. He reflected not only my views on life but 40M + listeners. Long live the memory of Rush Limbaugh.
sammy the blade

Re: Rush Limbaugh’s Passing

Post by sammy the blade »

He will be missed by many, may he rest in peace.
2024 candidate for president
Billyfish

Post by Billyfish »

I'm one of the many. :cry:
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

Having been in, and wanting to return, to radio, Rush was one of my Idols. I will return with his memory indelibly etched into my brain. In this day and age, it is hard to find a man you can call a "hero". In my humble opinion, he is/was one. He was loud, unapologetic, brash, and RIGHT! Rush was the best.
I always admired and loved the man. He was "one of a kind" and I will miss sorely miss him.

Until Vallhalla, my brother.
Fishtail Picklock
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

I got to see him at one of his Rush to Excellence tour appearances. He was great on the radio and really great in person. No one can really fill his shoes although Mark Lavin is the closest to anyone.

He will be missed.
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

R.I.P.
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"