Covid shot

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
sammy the blade

Covid shot

Post by sammy the blade »

Took the Covid shot today, got home and took a dump and there was hair growing on my knees and knuckles. Got up washed my hands and looked in the mirror and my nose was turning black. I have a compelling urge to go to Wallmart and sniff some butts. Let y'all know how that turns out.
2024 candidate for president
fastr19

Re: Covid shot

Post by fastr19 »

My wife and I just had the second dose yesterday. Side effects were greater than the first one. So double what you have going on now.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

sammy the blade wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:57 pm Took the Covid shot today, got home and took a dump and there was hair growing on my knees and knuckles. Got up washed my hands and looked in the mirror and my nose was turning black. I have a compelling urge to go to Wallmart and sniff some butts. Let y'all know how that turns out.
Sounds like your normal day, Sammy. :twisted:
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Wife and I had our first one a week and a half ago (Pfizer) with no side effects for either of us, second one is scheduled for the 15th. We have heard of others with the same experience as yours, Allen, so we are prepared...

Jim
sammy the blade

whippersnapper wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:20 pm
sammy the blade wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:57 pm Took the Covid shot today, got home and took a dump and there was hair growing on my knees and knuckles. Got up washed my hands and looked in the mirror and my nose was turning black. I have a compelling urge to go to Wallmart and sniff some butts. Let y'all know how that turns out.
Sounds like your normal day, Sammy. :twisted:
Yeah, but it's to cold to go out and pee on the mailbox post.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

fastr19 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:06 pm My wife and I just had the second dose yesterday. Side effects were greater than the first one. So double what you have going on now.
My doctor said the same thing, but also noted they were very treatable using Tylenol. We get our second in a couple of weeks and are armed accordingly.
fastr19

Post by fastr19 »

We got the Moderna. My arm hurt quite a bit more than the first one but it was tolerable. My wife however had a fever and pretty severe chills. Also major body aches. It's 24 hours later and she is not feeling very chipper.
sammy the blade

I'm banned from Walmart, but it was fun while it lasted.
fastr19

Post by fastr19 »

sammy the blade wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:18 pm I'm banned from Walmart, but it was fun while it lasted.
:lol:
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

sammy the blade wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:18 pm I'm banned from Walmart, but it was fun while it lasted.
You must have a high end Walmart. In ours, butt sniffing is normal behavior.
sammy the blade

High end for sure, they took out the display cases for guns and ammo. Now that's up scale and I likes me a red neck Walmart.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

We still have display cases but they are empty.
fastr19

Post by fastr19 »

jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Thanks for the article Allen. This point was encouraging:
Side effects are just a sign that protection is kicking in as it should

Jim
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

haven't got one yet, i'm to young, only 70, butt, i have copd. i would think they would put me on that list.
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"