I know these guys.

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
daddyloko

Post by daddyloko »

xxtonguerxx wrote ;

why is that guy dancing with a big pussy,if hes that desperate he should get a blow up doll
I'm thinking maybe it has something to do with the Pheromones,or maybe wanting a real "Wild Cat", being the Outdoors type.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

xxtonguerxx wrote:anyway did you all know that there are at least five big cats running wild over here in n.ireland? its true!
apparently they all escaped from private owners,but not at the same time.its kept low key so as not to create a panic but the mutilated sheep and calves keep on appearing.Dont believe me? ask rapidboy. lol then ask him about the fox that came into his bivvy when we were roughing it in the mountains and stole the mince we had to make stew.
I think if they know of five there are probably a dozen. I wouldn't want to take on a puma/leopard/lion etc with any airgun I own :!: My Marlin .45-70 or 12 gauge bolt action, with rifled barrel for slugs sounds about right, for this type of hunting :wink: Somehow one does not associate a stroll through the glen, or accross the moor with large felines :!:
There was a show on the telly [damn I'm starting to talk like you guys :roll: ] There was a show on T.V. about the unknown/released/escaped large felines in England. They showed some videos [worse quality than my pics] and also some still pics of livestock kills.
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

oh screw it, Ill post the movie from ramy.

http://www.ocalafl.net/astaroth/lion.wmv
Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

BennytheBlade wrote:oh screw it, Ill post the movie from ramy.

http://www.ocalafl.net/astaroth/lion.wmv
I've seen it. I don't care for hunting videos because a "clean kill" looks like an execution. And if things go wrong [like this one] it looks like an atrocity. There is no way to portray the effort, excitement, danger, frustration, disappointment, hard work and successful conclusion, of a hunt on video, in a balanced manner.
daddyloko

Post by daddyloko »

Wednesday here in San Diego, Wildlife Assassins killed a young male mountain lion. The lion was reporeted near a school area.
The animal was probally pushed from it's defined territory due to recent fires in the area, so they say.
Get this; the man who reported the animal said it was stalking him and at one point it was four feet from him. He offered it a sandwich...Maybe that had something to do with getting so close.
Then others cornered it until the Assassins arrived.
Wildlife assassins say mountain lions that are relocated will find their way back to their original marked territory. So there was no telling if this cat was in it's defined territory, so it had to be killed.
I wonder why it couldn't have been captured and sent hundreds of miles away, like an other state.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Every parent that has had a child killed and eaten by Mountain lion[s] seems to hold Hunters in very high requard :!: Same is true for Coyotes.
Both have killed and eaten children. Mt Lions have also done in adults. I have NO interest in hunting either BUT if one was hunting me the only part of it that would be "on" me is the pelt. [Teddy Rosevelt claimed Mt. Lion was excellent eating but Teddy was truely macho and I'm not that curious] :!:
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

My only problem w/ hunters is the one percenters.
That (the movie) is a canned hunt from what I understand, and here in TX (one of the worst states for canned hunts) its really outta hand.
The problem w/ hunting is the same problem w/ guns. Get the criminals outta it and alot of the problems would go away.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

BennytheBlade wrote:My only problem w/ hunters is the one percenters.
That (the movie) is a canned hunt from what I understand, and here in TX (one of the worst states for canned hunts) its really outta hand.
The problem w/ hunting is the same problem w/ guns. Get the criminals outta it and alot of the problems would go away.
There are exceptions but MOST "canned hunts" are not worthy of being called "Hunt". A Mountain lion that was shot as it exited a cage is an affront to my sensabilities. I HUNT I don't shoot [murder?] animals that are caged :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: I saw the video this incident was on and wondered how much they'd charge to stuff the asshole in a cage and release him when my pistol was cocked :?: :idea:
missaman

Post by missaman »

I was rooting for the cat and i HATE cats
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

The lion "hunt" in Texas was aggrivated but truely bad shooting. The lion was free, however, and could have run. I saw a video of a Couger [Mt. Lion, Puma, Panther, Painter, Catamount - your choice] that was caged while the "hunter" [herein called asshole] cocked his pistol and signaled for the cage to be opened. Asshole then opened fire before 15 feet were
covered. This is an atrocity even an assassin seldom shoots a caged victim. I consider such assholes calling themselves "hunters" the equivalent to perjury [a felony] and think that charge should be added to any Fish and Game violations they are guilty of.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Vagrant wrote:The lion "hunt" in Texas was aggrivated but truely bad shooting. The lion was free, however, and could have run. I saw a video of a Couger [Mt. Lion, Puma, Panther, Painter, Catamount - your choice] that was caged while the "hunter" [herein called asshole] cocked his pistol and signaled for the cage to be opened. Asshole then opened fire before 15 feet were
covered. This is an atrocity even an assassin seldom shoots a caged victim. I consider such assholes calling themselves "hunters" the equivalent to perjury [a felony] and think that charge should be added to any Fish and Game violations they are guilty of.
i will 2nd that motion!
hunting is one thing,but that's just plain murder :evil:
f.....g assholes :twisted:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
moe

Post by moe »

Wish those guys shot each other, then the lion coulda had a snack.

Moe
What!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

my body's achin' and my time is at hand
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

When I click on this link the Windows Media Player opens and says "LION".
When on click PLAY I get the message, "The source filter for this file could not be loaded."
What's that mean :?:
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

Not sure, but you probably need to update your windows media player.
Also, you may need either download it (right click/save target as) unless you have broadband.

Mr. Vagrant-
I think I have seen that one also.
If I recall it was another TX massacre and the so called "hunters" got busted by there own video.
I could be wrong about that, but thats what comes to mind.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

BennytheBlade wrote:Not sure, but you probably need to update your windows media player.
Also, you may need either download it (right click/save target as) unless you have broadband.

Mr. Vagrant-
I think I have seen that one also.
If I recall it was another TX massacre and the so called "hunters" got busted by there own video.
I could be wrong about that, but thats what comes to mind.
If it's the same I HOPE they got lots of time behind bars as someones "bitch" :!: