Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!
Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew
- Posts: 3447
- Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:02 pm
- Location: where everythings illegal
A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.
"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
- Connoisseur dei Coltelli
- Posts: 6105
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:59 pm
- Location: Baghdad by the Bay
Many Happy Returns, Michele
- Posts: 1059
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:36 am
Happy B'DAY. Hope it is a good one.
- Posts: 461
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:08 pm
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:48 am
Happy birthday Arthas, hope you had a great day
- Posts: 2010
- Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:34 am
A very Happy Birthday to you Arthas!
"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
- Posts: 6527
- Joined: Sat May 25, 2002 2:50 pm
- Location: In de lan o' cotton
Happy birthday from Ms. Debbie and me!
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives.
- Posts: 3706
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:40 am
- Location: New England, MA USA
Michele, Tanti Auguri Buon Compleanno!!!!
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
- Posts: 7201
- Joined: Thu May 23, 2002 9:36 pm
- Location: Mayberry, N.C. / U.S.A.
Happy Birthday Michele
- Cutlery Town Warrior
- Posts: 1543
- Joined: Thu May 23, 2002 6:11 pm
- Location: The downtown of the cutlery town
- Posts: 382
- Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:36 am
Happy birthday Arthas, thanks for all you do! Stay safe brother
Knee-deep in the hoopla...