I had a flu shot earler this year...

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Fishtail Picklock

I had a flu shot earler this year...

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

and I'm into my third day of feeling sicker than a dog that has eaten his fill of week-old garbage. I'm "on the mend" but almost went to the clinic to see if they couldn't help me get over it more quickly. (Hell, the phlegm in my lungs was so bad I almost couldn't breathe). :!:

Watch yourselves. This stuff is meaner than 700 hells!
Fishtail Picklock
sammy the blade

Re: I had a flu shot earler this year...

Post by sammy the blade »

I've never had the shot, don't plan on ever getting one either.
2024 candidate for president
rock-n-roll$$$$$$

Post by rock-n-roll$$$$$$ »

hope you feel better,just asking do you or did you have a fever?.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

As they must determine months in advance the most likely strains of flu viruses that will hit us, it is not surprising people still get the flu. Just not one of the strains they were protected against.

I got flu shots for years while my wife did not. After she got the flu a couple of time while I did not, she started to get shots too.

Hope you feel better Mr. FTPL....
Fishtail Picklock

rock-n-roll$$$$$$ wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:33 pm hope you feel better,just asking do you or did you have a fever?.
The fever was strong with this one. My nose won't stop running and I am still taking Naproxen Sodium and Guaifenesin (expectorant). Beating the fever back and keeping my lungs clear is key.
Fishtail Picklock
rock-n-roll$$$$$$

Post by rock-n-roll$$$$$$ »

Fishtail Picklock wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:40 am
rock-n-roll$$$$$$ wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:33 pm hope you feel better,just asking do you or did you have a fever?.
The fever was strong with this one. My nose won't stop running and I am still taking Naproxen Sodium and Guaifenesin (expectorant). Beating the fever back and keeping my lungs clear is key.
get better soon and take care.
Fishtail Picklock

I panicked for a moment this morning after coughing up red in the phlegm, but it stopped.

Watch out for this strain of 'flu... It can kill you.
Fishtail Picklock