A Interesting Place to Grow Up

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Tom19176

A Interesting Place to Grow Up

Post by Tom19176 »

I grew up in Hollis Queens NYC. I stop at my 96 year old Mom's house each work day to check on her and walk almost a mile to the subway to go to work. I pass the block that the President ( Trump) grew up on. At my Mom's I am three blocks away from where the present NY Governor and his Dad ( the former NY Governor Coumo) grew up and lived. About 30 blocks to the south of my Mom's house is where the rap group RUN DMC grew up and about the same distance is where the rapper 50 cent grew up....Interesting place for sure! Best of all, Walt from Latama lived in an apartment house behind my Moms when I still lived there for many years....the picture if the start of Trumps block I passed tonight....
trump.jpg
trump.jpg (84.14 KiB) Viewed 3948 times
rock-n-roll$$$$$$

Re: A Interesting Place to Grow Up

Post by rock-n-roll$$$$$$ »

nice pic Tommy.
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Interesting story Tom, thanks for sharing.

Jim
picklocksrock

Post by picklocksrock »

Very nice story thank you!
“Tough times never last, but tough people do”
-Robert H. Shuller
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Thanks
portlandmike