Photo adding dilemma

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Five Dollar Bill

Photo adding dilemma

Post by Five Dollar Bill »

How does one upload photos here? I'm doing something wrong. Someone please point me to the right thread, or link, or whatever. Thanks!
Be nice to us old folks. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.
whippersnapper

Re: Photo adding dilemma

Post by whippersnapper »

Five Dollar Bill wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:03 am How does one upload photos here? I'm doing something wrong. Someone please point me to the right thread, or link, or whatever. Thanks!
Underneath the box you type your post in click on ATTACHMENTS.That should open a box under it that says ADD FILES.Click that box and a window should open up with the files or pictures stored on your device. Click on the picture you want and it should automatically upload it if the pic isn't too large. When there is a green check mark under STATUS click on the box Place inline and it should transfer the code into your post.

switchblade pumkin.jpg
switchblade pumkin.jpg (38.04 KiB) Viewed 4358 times
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

I should add that you can't use the quick reply. You have to open full Editor & Preview to be able to add attachments.
gravknife

Post by gravknife »

Nice pic Terry :)
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

I sometimes forget the Full Editor thing. Very Important!!!!

BTW Mr. Whip, Can I Trick or Treat at your house?
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

That punkin is a gonner!
2024 candidate for president
Five Dollar Bill

Thanks for the info. I, too, want to Trick or Treat at your house. Unless you're using that as a warning. Funny that we love knives so much that we consider that an attraction. My wife saw it and said that she'd never go up to that house. (you wouldn't be renting out rooms, would you?)
Be nice to us old folks. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Old picture from quite a few years ago that just happened to be the first one that came up when I was going through how to add attachments. The majority of those knives are long gone now.

Hopefully my attempt at picture posting made some sense.
john

Post by john »

You can also use a photo sharing app. One that I find very easy to use is VGY.ME it’s free. For the forms select the I MG link and simply paste it into the text area.
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
Five Dollar Bill

Thanks for the help. Will try after getting ready for Hurricane Dorian. I'm in (not so sunny) Florida.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Be safe and good luck with the storm.
ILikeStilettos

Post by ILikeStilettos »

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=24232

I wrote this quite a while ago. I'm using Imgbox instead of Photobucket now as they began to charge. Take a look at one of my recent posts with pictures and hit the double quote ("). This will let you see how it's used. You can copy and paste any of the lines starting with bracket IMG and ending with slash IMG bracket and paste into a new message. The picture should appear.
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

whippersnapper wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:15 am
Five Dollar Bill wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:03 am How does one upload photos here? I'm doing something wrong. Someone please point me to the right thread, or link, or whatever. Thanks!
Underneath the box you type your post in click on ATTACHMENTS.That should open a box under it that says ADD FILES.Click that box and a window should open up with the files or pictures stored on your device. Click on the picture you want and it should automatically upload it if the pic isn't too large. When there is a green check mark under STATUS click on the box Place inline and it should transfer the code into your post.

switchblade pumkin.jpg
That'll leave a mark! :shock: :P :mrgreen:
Fishtail Picklock
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

switchblade pumkin.jpg
Mr.Whippersnapper,

For pumpkin killing, I prefer 1/2lb Tannerite charges, or 1 pounders for extra large, preferably in about a foot of snow for squash that is uncleared and full of seeds for a wonderful pumpkin decimation crime scene.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Bonzo wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:01 pm

switchblade pumkin.jpg
Mr.Whippersnapper,

For pumpkin killing, I prefer 1/2lb Tannerite charges, or 1 pounders for extra large, preferably in about a foot of snow for squash that is uncleared and full of seeds for a wonderful pumpkin decimation crime scene.

Best regards,

Bonz
Be sure to stand back a way or your liable to get slimed.
2024 candidate for president