Happy Birthday omega !

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
omega

Re: Happy Birthday omega !

Post by omega »

sammy the blade wrote:You should have tuffed it out in Florida till the spring. Unless you were being abused by the hottie.
Sammy: That's not to far from the truth, LOL. The hottie was a fellow musician I was doing gigs with, until I discovered she was skimming on my end of the $$$ earned from our bookings. That killed a friendship of many years and sent me packing back to KC. Just as well, as banging on a guitar for several hours a night was causing old pains from a 2002 neck/disc problem to act up. Had I tried to stick it out, I would have ended up back on opiods - another problem I can do without.

So it's back to business as usual here in KC. The wife and I have reconciled our differences and are working on rebuilding.

Life is good! :)

Chris
sammy the blade

Re: Happy Birthday omega !

Post by sammy the blade »

Good luck, hope it works out for both you and your wife.
2024 candidate for president