News

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
sammy the blade

News

Post by sammy the blade »

Anyone heard anything about Al or Wally?
2024 candidate for president
Tom19176

Re: News

Post by Tom19176 »

I was wondering about Al myself......
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-

Eye am still survived somewhat. Been busy with that whole workee thing, sneaking up on unsuspecting roofer miscreants with mine clipboard and crash helmet. The larger question is where's Doofus Emeritus? Last rumored to be leading a caravan of mentally challenged ex-circus folks marching in support of Dianne Fineswein's proposal for a panty liner wall circling Fresno.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
sammy the blade

Nice to know your still above ground.
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

I just checked Al's last activity on the member profile area and it says March 24, 2018. Is that really the last we've heard from him? I don't like this.

Glad you're still around Wally.

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

I don't believe anything has changed in the four months since I posted this info.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=25731#p281723

Observation: When dealing with life changing medical events, one tends to focus on other things leaving behind non-critical activities no matter how enjoyable and fulfilling they might have once been.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Wally J. Corpse wrote:The larger question is where's Doofus Emeritus? Last rumored to be leading a caravan of mentally challenged ex-circus folks marching in support of Dianne Fineswein's proposal for a panty liner wall circling Fresno.
Mr. Corpse,

It’s not an easy task to build a wall so daunting. I am asking for your help. Supplies are running THIN, and we’ve been drinking the the MAXi. More barbed wire, bubble gum, and Coors please. We are in need a real stick-pad pro! Your dumpster behind Kmart is waiting...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-
Aha! a somewhat salient query, to wit: should the odiferous Fineswine panty liner twat stains be directed inwards of the wall to satiate those within whomst can benefit from euphoric glee, or be directed outwards to entice a new staggering legion of dopey head fish guys to the sea of Fresno?

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse
sammy the blade

Anybody know what that means in English?