Viking 45

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Re: Viking 45

Post by Viking45 »

whippersnapper wrote:Love and hormones make us all stupid. At least you're enjoying the ride.
Once again Terry you got my number. It's the ride that makes all the past bullshit go away.
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

I've been on those rides and the bullshit doesn't go away for long. The old stiffy will cause a lot of problems for a fella. But, a man has to do what a man has to do!!!
2024 candidate for president
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Dave, in reading your posts about your love and life experiences, I keep thinking you are a lot younger than you actually are chronologically. I guess it is this aspect that makes you a veritable chick magnate. That or your motorcycle :mrgreen:

Best to keep up your youthful outlook, tempered of course with acknowledgement of problems that may exist in the real world.

Hope things will work out for you. We are rooting for ya!
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

sammy the blade wrote:I've been on those rides and the bullshit doesn't go away for long. The old stiffy will cause a lot of problems for a fella. But, a man has to do what a man has to do!!!
I actually meant "life's ride" but yeah the other is pretty amazing too.

natcherly wrote:Dave, in reading your posts about your love and life experiences, I keep thinking you are a lot younger than you actually are chronologically. I guess it is this aspect that makes you a veritable chick magnate. That or your motorcycle :mrgreen:

Best to keep up your youthful outlook, tempered of course with acknowledgement of problems that may exist in the real world.

Hope things will work out for you. We are rooting for ya!
Thanks David- I am in touch with the real world. In stead of drugs to escape reality, I get "wind therapy" on a daily basis and an inspirational "confidence builder" session each day.
I am 54 David and still feel pretty darn good. I have been eating better, less drinking (a little less anyway, less quantity and frequency) and having my girlfriend back in my life really does ease the stress.
Never in my life have I let things bother me but just a few months back I found myself soaking the sheets at night with sweat and caught myself tensing my jaw muscles... a lot.
I could blame my girl for my problems but it was me that made the choices, it was me that got myself in the situation.
For me it is taking responsibility for my action and holding myself accountable.
I have never been one to point fingers and play the blame game. This can actually screw with a woman's mind when she is in the mood for a good scrap.
It actually frustrates them further when I back off and say "you're right baby, I messed up". They get that look when a puppy hears a strange sound and cocks her head to one side.
She doesn't know where to go next except maybe dragging up year old crap or just throw in some profanity for good measure.

My financial situation just gets a little worse by the week. My biggest concern in my Master Card bill. It's just at about a thousand but I am behind and I fear loosing my good credit. It wasn't great but it was right at around 700.

Oh well, as usual I ramble on too much.
A huge thanks to all you guys. I hope you read my posts and feel pretty damn good about yourselves. 8)

EDIT: Forgot to add that we have not had so much as one foul word or argument since we got back together.
The day is not over but I feel we got that poison out of our systems.
Again thank you all for giving a damn or at least caring enough to ask if I am still alive.
Only wish I had friends like you in real life.

Terry, I hope you are doing good brother.