wally

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
sammy the blade

wally

Post by sammy the blade »

Anyone hear from him lately? Hopefully he's not incarcerated or missing.
2024 candidate for president
TRYKER

Re: wally

Post by TRYKER »

''RUMOR'' has it he was arrested for humping the leg of the local k-9 officers german shepards leg !!!

j/k
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
sammy the blade

He may be in jail for awhile then. Humping a police dog is a serious crime, especially if the dog doesn't like it.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

He's being held for trial by the Baptist bimbos for the M-80 corn dog batter incident at the county fair, they've been tracking him for years, nurse cottenzipper is mounting a rescue posse so he should be free soon to tell the tale in his own words.
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
sammy the blade

That should be a good read!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Sammy,

I sent some smoke signals his way. He most likely locked himself in the masterbatoreum again with the latest issue of Cosmopolitan at the home of The Very, Very Nervous...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-
WJC still exists somewhat in this temporal plane. Mine medical crummy hobby has almost practically stabilized, and Dr. Yermazaho has prescribed me a new test study pill to help me sleep and forget you. However slight side effects include possible awareness of daily circumstances, irritability regarding anything often shown AS violent outbursts, and a propensity to gnaw on restraints. Here at the home for the very, very, very nervous, the mantra/motto is thus: if hope exists, we can extinguish it. Note: what's up with Bonzo's fascination with self pecker play? Eye sympathize with his difficulties in procuring willing female orfices due to his somewhat noticeable mis-shapen head, and his willingness to routinely attempt to charm the unawares by flaunting his only verified skills, stuttering, projectile drooling, and constant flatulence.
By the way- eye noticed that, in mine absence some of the inmates herein took the opportunity to cast disparaging remarks of'n me. Please remember that each word therein qualifies AS a deposit/down payment for entry in the WJC Grudge Program...

AS ever,
Your ol" pal,
Wally J. Corpse
sammy the blade

Was it your hand or pecker sore that you had to escape the self gratification room? Or is it none of my concern. Just glad your still with the rest of us self gratifiers on this plane of existence.
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Sir Wallace,

As always, it was refreshing and entertaining to see you post. Please continue to do so.

Jim
DonC

Post by DonC »

Wally: So glad you're still with us. Always a concern when we don't hear from a valued member for a while. Keep fighting the good fight and keep us posted.
DonC
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Wally J. Corpse wrote:Greetings, Legion Of Fan-.....
By the way- eye noticed that, in mine absence some of the inmates herein took the opportunity to cast disparaging remarks of'n me. Please remember that each word therein qualifies AS a deposit/down payment for entry in the WJC Grudge Program...

AS ever,
Your ol" pal,
Wally J. Corpse
This is one program that you REALLY want to miss. In the past recipients of these good offices have been found hiding under their bed clutching blankets, teddy bears and even 12 ga shot guns for comfort. Those measures were clearly ineffective. Even long stays in Bonz's fabled masterbatorium have not provided the requisite relief, only more soiled undergarments....
Best not get on that list. :mrgreen:
sammy the blade

If'in you get on that list he may curse you with pecker sores in your ears, if he's only feeling ornery. If he's in a bad mood I can't imagine what could happen. Life in the masterbatoriam, guess things could be worse.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Wally J. Corpse wrote: Note: what's up with Bonzo's fascination with self pecker play? Eye sympathize with his difficulties in procuring willing female orfices due to his somewhat noticeable mis-shapen head, and his willingness to routinely attempt to charm the unawares by flaunting his only verified skills, stuttering, projectile drooling, and constant flatulence.
Mr. Corpse,

Ah! Nothing like a disparaging smoke signal to get your attention. I beg to differ with any fascination of self fondling, and procuring willing females and their mommy parts is no problem in my little world. The flatulence however is one of the biggest weapons in my arsenal of revenge. The burning electrical trick always gets everyone sniffing! Here's the pics you sent me that you are so proud of;
wally and fag buddy.jpg
wally and fag buddy.jpg (210.6 KiB) Viewed 3658 times
I know friends are hard to come by in your hood, but cornhole with Sheldon?
wally the exterminator.jpg
wally the exterminator.jpg (96.39 KiB) Viewed 3658 times
Wally is offended by a local crotch cricket attempting to occupy his bathroom reading material...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson