guests

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
whippersnapper

Re: guests

Postby whippersnapper » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:54 pm

Sorry as well, Ian.

natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Postby natcherly » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:11 pm

Sorry to hear all that, Ian. And I thought California had repressive laws. Well they do but not like what you are going through. Old Blighty is not the place it once was....

sammy the blade

Postby sammy the blade » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:57 pm

One member unfriended me after I commented on his rudeness to a new member ( he is often a bit rude to many).....Takes all kinds!

He must be a wanker.
AKA Sammy da blade

DonC

Postby DonC » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:38 pm

Ian:
So sorry to hear that your government is protecting you from yourself. Once it's reached the point of officially recognizing you you're officially done. I woouldn't recommend trying to do an end run around them, they've got too much time an money for an individual to go head to head with them.
Were it me I'd take my entire collection to a local foundry and have everything melted down into a big block. At least you'd know that none of your collection would end up in someone's study as a trophy. But that's just me.
DonC

Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Postby Bonzo » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:31 pm

natcherly wrote:Sorry to hear all that, Ian. And I thought California had repressive laws. Well they do but not like what you are going through. Old Blighty is not the place it once was....

Mr Natchery,

I finally moved across state lines and set up shop in Oregon. Where openly buying and selling switchblades is legal. I also took a few more things with me; my guns, my money, and my vote.

Mr. Gravknife,

Hopefully, you have things well protected.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson

gravknife

Postby gravknife » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:22 pm

Thanks for all the kind words here.Sammy Tom,Natcherley,whippersnapper ,DonC and Bonzo

It really angered me as it scared my autistic daughter ,that's why I have decided to pack in more than their threats.

Natcherley

Not much of the England you saw remains sadly
My country has been sold out to Muslims and has forbidden its people the arms needed to put things right for our children.The Boston tea Party was just as we will need America to help us out before the end.
Tommy Robinson an English patriot has been jailed for exposing Muslim child grooming gangs in our country,and our PM has been wearing a Burqa and telling us to worship and celebrate Ramadan....it's FUBAR here trust me.
It's easier to arrest me as I am not a Muslim and can't use my race card or Islamaphobia card to get me out of raping schoolgirls ,plotting beheadings of old soldiers,and blowing up children at concerts or driving vans into people having a good time.
I hope all's well for you
You take care my freind

Mr Bonz
It's great to see you here at least my freind.....yours and Wallys humour are key to survival of forums like this .
Oh and my knives Bonz.....they have all suddenly vanished from my house :D

DonC
I agree with you about not wanting my knives as a trophy in some constables house, but I could never melt them down ,they mean too much to me and I have been through a lot to collect my meagre collection.....they can prise them from my cold dead hands if they like.
I hope your well Sir.

Sammy
I hope I can still find you here my mate and not on that knitting forum...,I thought we would keep the knitting forum private and to ourselves anyway mate :)
You take care mate

Sorry for the little rant earlier you lot .

Take Care all of you and good luck with your collections....zI will have to get my kicks from your pics!

gravknife

TRYKER

Postby TRYKER » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:46 pm

ian, that down right sucks !!! i can only suggest saving ya euro's or british pound sterlings and movin to the colonies.
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"

rock-n-roll$$$$$$

Postby rock-n-roll$$$$$$ » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:32 pm

Ian, I am sad that the Bobbies are looking at you,just asking can you put your stuff in a safety deposit box,cheers.Eric

Return to “Off Topic”