gravknife ?

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
JulesVane

gravknife ?

Post by JulesVane »

Seems we haven't heard Ian's usual, cheerful posts in a few weeks. Hope the UK hasn't been causing him "trouble". He did mention negative changes were coming there. Just wondering if anyone's kept in touch(?).

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
tequiza

Re: gravknife ?

Post by tequiza »

Seems like his last post was on 4/24/18, haven't heard anything from him since then.
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
gravknife

Post by gravknife »

Chris ,Pete

Still here ...... sorry i have not been around as much but been away with my family to North Wales for 10 days as its been nice weather in the UK
I try to abstain from phones and comps.when on holiday so havnt been looking in tbh.

I am a little worried about buying knives in this current knife climate and have lost 1 to customs just in the last month .
I will drop in here as usual to see what my lucky American freinds are finding,and drool over them.

Thanks for thinking of me and i hope your both keeping well .

Hope everyone here is keeping well also.

Ian
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Glad your on vacation and not having any problems, enjoy the family time.
2024 candidate for president
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Good to hear you're OK Ian and enjoying the time with your family!

10 days of nice weather in the UK, must be some of that global warming.:-)
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Luke_of_Mass

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

gravknife wrote:I am a little worried about buying knives in this current knife climate and have lost 1 to customs just in the last month .
damn, so sorry to hear this bud, dont worry the knives i've got we discussed aren't going anywhere; are you having problems with standard royal post? or a private courier? From what I understand the Beltrames have pretty good success with Fedex. I realize talking about shipments is frowned upon here, but if there's a specific courier I should know about avoiding, shoot me a PM or something

In anycase glad to hear you're well been pretty spotty weather here in New England

Luke
Knee-deep in the hoopla...