Ole Viking Update

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Ole Viking Update

Post by Viking45 »

A quick line (that's funny considering I just said that) about what's going on in my world.
Not that anyone cares to read my ramblings :lol: But my girlfriend dumped me back in very early March and dealing with my aging folks I hit an all-time, dark-ass low in my life.
Night after night cried like a little b*tch over my girl leaving me. She left me with a monstrous debt. For many a two thousand dollar+ hole may be easy to fill but not for me, it cut me deep and I'm still bleeding.
Give you an idea of what she did- She got 4800 bucks back in taxes, had it in the bank a week (without my knowing), promised to help me out but instead dumped my punk-ass once I found out.

The bar owner is giving her full reign over the place and she is in the process of getting a backer to buy the bar... and where is daddy? Laying under the porch whining and licking his n*ts like a whipped hound dog.

Ok I am done being bitter. On the plus side I met the most exquisitely gorgeous female I have ever seen in all of my days on this marble.
She stands an incredible 5 foot in super high heels. She has been in the states for 11 years now from her home land of the Philippines and somehow,in a far-fetched, inexplicable and unforeseen reason she finds me visually pleasing (as she puts it).
To boost my self worth, she said "extremely" pleased. No offense but she must have met some ugly sons-of-bitches since she's been here.
She has an incredible sense of humor....ok....I get it now.
But seriously when we met I rode up on my horse and she steps down out of her SUV as I towered over her (even in her heels) and she brought me to my knees.

More later. She just called me. I am smitten like a school boy right now. :oops:
whippersnapper

Re: Ole Viking Update

Post by whippersnapper »

Hi Dave, good to hear things might be turning around for you.

PS- Even the biggest, strongest, ugliest of us cry like a little bitch sometimes, myself included.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Thank you Terry, that really means a lot.
Seriously. A lot!
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Glad to see your still with us. Women are a dime a dozen just like we are. There is always another one if that's what you want but don't put any woman first. You need to take care of yourself, I'm a sucker for the short girls too!!
2024 candidate for president
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Viking45 wrote:....I am smitten like a school boy right now....:
Take it easy ol' buddy. You are on the rebound; a vulnerable place to be. Be careful not to rush into anything. We don't want to read another chapter like the one you just penned. To much sadness and heartache, a country western classic :mrgreen:
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

+1 what Sam and Natch said.
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

i have to agree dave, if she does think your good lookin, she has a sense of humor or half blind. lol

oh, hope ya like rice and try some of those fried planktins.

hope this next chapter ends with ''HAPPY EVER AFTER''
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

What we have here is something not even the fertile mind of a brilliant author could have dreamed up.
I literally went from complete opposite ends of the spectrum.
The last one had shelves and shelves of books on sorcery, the occult, Satanism, Tarot and that kind of crap. She made fun of religion and laughed at God. oh yeah and the evil part...she was a bar tender at a strip club. :lol:

This new lady and her kids are active in her church and when I say church I mean this-
Trust me, I could use a little God in my life right now.
JR135710-.jpg
JR135710-.jpg (19.54 KiB) Viewed 4988 times

I went from Devil Woman to an Angel. That's a fact!
The other one even played this song a lot and smiled :shock: I have to give her some credit, she did call me God quite often :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tuAkdlLhTE
sammy the blade

What always got me was what I thought was an angel could turn into a demon. But I sure ain't no keeper either.
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Dave,

Regarding your comment: "Trust me, I could use a little God in my life right now". Perhaps that is true and something you should consider. I don't pretend to have all the answers, but don't rule out faith based on the flawed human (as we all are ) who just left you. Don't grant her the power to drive you away from faith. Just my probably not too insightful comment.

Jim
sammy the blade

You have to live and learn. We're all human and when our little head is doing our thinking it can get us in trouble. Live and learn I guess.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Looks like you finally lucked out Dave, Filipino people are very friendly and great cooks, if you have access to squid have her make you some calamari, and also some baby octopus on the grill, there's also chicken or pork adobo, ask her to make you some pancit as well, one thing for sure is you will be eating well!

Anyway, I hope this Lady turns out to be a keeper, and I wish you the best of luck in this new adventure!
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
sammy the blade

I thought I was doin good if I could get one to make me a cheese burger.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Jim- That is what I allowed to happen. However unlike so many people today, I take full responsibility for my actions and what I allowed to happen.
I got caught up in the fast paced, action packed drama that became my life and overlooked reality.
My common sense waved bye bye soon after her and I got involved. I am not a religious man but I do have Christian values which seemed to
have fallen off the back seat of my bike. It is high time I get some structure, faith and direction back in my life.
It was a very long action,drama,adventure and comedy all rolled into one but had a sad/angry ending so Dave Part II will not be a sequel but a
whole new story line.
Jim I always appreciate your input brother.

Pete- I feel so fortunate to have this woman in my life. She is mind-blowing gorgeous and her accent just...I mean wow.
Food has been a big topic with us already and we have discussed the calamari, pancit and adobo already. You know me and food.
Going to take this one slow and let it play out on it's own. The last one came in like an F5 tornado and burned down to ashes with nothing left.

Sam- I'll make you a burger. I make damn good burgers. My secret is not what I put in/on it (nothing but a little salt). It is the method. I always felt like you need at least 15% fat to get the flavor.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

jim d, wrote:Dave,

Regarding your comment: "Trust me, I could use a little God in my life right now". Perhaps that is true and something you should consider. I don't pretend to have all the answers, but don't rule out faith based on the flawed human (as we all are ) who just left you. Don't grant her the power to drive you away from faith. Just my probably not too insightful comment.

Jim
Mr. Jim D,

I find it amazing how we can wander and backslide, yet the Man upstairs has ways to remind us of who we are, and what was sacrificed on our behalf. I thank God Almighty for my victories, and my defeats.

Mr. Viking,

Sounds like God has grabbed you by the scruff of the neck and deflated some pride. It's good for you. Believe me, I've been there. A lot.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson