Ole Viking Update

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Audrey

Re: Ole Viking Update

Post by Audrey »

I think everything will be fine
Furcs

Post by Furcs »

whippersnapper wrote:Last weekend I went out drinking and bar hopping with my neighbor after finding out my biopsy was positive. It had been awhile and I figured out quick Sunday morning that I'm way to old for that anymore...
Terry, keep the faith, fight the good fight, and hang in. Will keep sending my good thoughts. And to you too, Dave, this is your thread!, but I'm very sorry your bad situation is lasting so long , and I know you're hanging in there and doing the best you can.
Don't check in much anymore but both of your posts caught my eye, so stay strong, and know I appreciate you both very much.
Bill
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Thanks Bill.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Thank you Bill. You have been nothing but a gentleman and a patient one at that. I know you felt I let you down on our transaction but I meant no harm nor did I try to screw you over in any way.
That is not how I work. Most people here know me as honest even though I am a true-blue nut job.

You got one of my all time treasures and I hope you are pleased after all was said and done.
It would please me if you could take some nice pics of that Leverletto and share them here.
I never took any quality pics of that one of a kind Bill DeShivs number.
Furcs

Post by Furcs »

Viking45 wrote:Thank you Bill. You have been nothing but a gentleman and a patient one at that. I know you felt I let you down on our transaction but I meant no harm nor did I try to screw you over in any way.
That is not how I work. Most people here know me as honest even though I am a true-blue nut job.

You got one of my all time treasures and I hope you are pleased after all was said and done.
It would please me if you could take some nice pics of that Leverletto and share them here.
I never took any quality pics of that one of a kind Bill DeShivs number.
Hell no, Dave! You didn't let me down in any way!
I have nothing but good thoughts and respect for you about all of our personal interactions, not to mention being grateful for all you add to this forum. Life sometimes gets in the way of where we are, what we need, what we want, and the older I get the more I understand appreciate how priorities can change on a dime.
I'll try and get pics up of that beautiful, custom, leverletto but like our old favorite Mr. Jerrbear... may have to wait until the grand kids come over to guide me! hah! :lol:
Better days ahead, brother.