I have returned to the stage.

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Fishtail Picklock

I have returned to the stage.

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

On Friday, January 19 I played and performed comedy for 2 1/2 hours at our local Elks Lodge. I'll be playing piano and performing with regularity for tips. About this time in 2019, I should be either be touring with Gary Sinese and the Lieutenant Dann Band or working at a regional radio station.
Fishtail Picklock
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Re: I have returned to the stage.

Post by tr4252 »

Congratulations on your comeback! Break a leg! Or barring that, somebody's nose. I had to google Lt. Dann Band; are you playing in the band too?

"A funny thing happened on the way to the knife forum....."

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
Fishtail Picklock

Re: I have returned to the stage.

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

The Elks turned out to be a "one shot deal". That's okay. I'll probably be auditioning for the Lt Dann Band by the Spring of 2019.
Fishtail Picklock